uggs and gogo hamsters or whatever they are called!

please can there be just one thread for each of these and then everything can be posted in the appropraite thread instead of lots of different ones!

7 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…464

there is a hamster thread m8-loadsa people dont seem to realise it tho

Original Poster

its getting so annoying now as every time i turn a page its either uggs or hamsters!

I dream of a perfect world where people use the search function and duplicate threads are a thing of the past. sigh

Uggs should stomp on hamsters:thumbsup:

wulshaz;7015194

its getting so annoying now as every time i turn a page its either uggs … its getting so annoying now as every time i turn a page its either uggs or hamsters!

I agree about the uggs m8-surely people know by now that you just CANT get them cheaply-all the cheap sites are fake/scams etc etc. every day we get about ten new posts with bargain ugg sites-all strangely from people making their first post:whistling:

isnt it possible that all deals with the word "ugg" in them dont actually appear on the site until a mod sees it? I am sure such a feature exists in admin control panel.

Original Poster

and this still lots of them lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155375
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1319
    3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions