In Before Sassie

NOT A CLUE HUN BUT IM SURE SASS WILL

Banned

raptorcigs;5857450

In Before Sassie

cheeky

check tk maxx they occasionally have them :thumbsup:

Banned

i would onyl buy them from a repuatable shop, do not go buying from ebay or the likes

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5857450

In Before SassieNOT A CLUE HUN BUT IM SURE SASS WILL

:-D

Original Poster

micoo;5857476

check tk maxx they occasionally have them :thumbsup:

thanks have one about half an hour away will check it out :thumbsup:

Banned

have you tried [url]www.asos.com[/url] they occasionally have them in their sale

Original Poster

sassie;5857483

i would onyl buy them from a repuatable shop, do not go buying from ebay … i would onyl buy them from a repuatable shop, do not go buying from ebay or the likes

i preferably wanted to go to a shop and buy them rather than the interet as i havent a clue as to who or where sells them! :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;5857507

have you tried [url]www.asos.com[/url] they occasionally have them in … have you tried [url]www.asos.com[/url] they occasionally have them in their sale

thanks sassie will go have a look now cheers :thumbsup:

Banned

i dont think many shops sell them, i maybe wrong though, only shops i know that sell them are bank, have heard tkmax have had them but have never seen them in shrewsburys branch

i got my tall classic on mandmdirect 80quid last year which is a fab saving, i noticed they have these one's in stock right now mandmdirect.com/pro…htm but keep a eye on them coz they do get the classic one's in

[url]www.aspecto.co.uk[/url]

Skafairy;5857541

i got my tall classic on mandmdirect 80quid last year which is a fab … i got my tall classic on mandmdirect 80quid last year which is a fab saving, i noticed they have these one's in stock right now http://www.mandmdirect.com/products-Ugg-Womens-Classic-Short-Boot-Paisley-Sand_XG60.htm but keep a eye on them coz they do get the classic one's in

Me too! Can recommend them highly. Try them on in SCHUH first.

Banned

also in uggs go for a smaller size, i am normally a UK 7, in uggs i tried on i was in a UK 6

Original Poster

thanks everyone the ones i want are the classic tall in black and after a search usc have them but they are £180!

Banned

wulshaz;5857628

thanks everyone the ones i want are the classic tall in black and after a … thanks everyone the ones i want are the classic tall in black and after a search usc have them but they are £180!

do you have a bank shop and someone with a student discount card, think they £180 in there, although they never used to give student discount on them, they may do now

wulshaz;5857628

thanks everyone the ones i want are the classic tall in black and after a … thanks everyone the ones i want are the classic tall in black and after a search usc have them but they are £180!

MandM quite frequently have them for £80... might be worth a wait

Original Poster

yeh going to have to wait i think! thanks

I dont no much about them myself but think they are £79.95 here
]http//ww…m_g

pink;5857916

I dont no much about them myself but think they are £79.95 … I dont no much about them myself but think they are £79.95 here]http://www.euggstore.co.uk/?gclid=CJeQouS89JsCFUYA4wodMGNm_g

Is that site legit?

StudentJo;5857923

Is that site legit?

I honestly dont know just found it, says free insoles as well and free shipping:?

pink;5857938

I honestly dont know just found it, says free insoles as well and free … I honestly dont know just found it, says free insoles as well and free shipping:?

Insoles? You aren't supposed to need insoles with uggs, in fact you are supposed to wear them without socks.

Original Poster

if you paid by credit card and it wasnt legit can you get your money back from the card?

StudentJo;5857949

Insoles? You aren't supposed to need insoles with uggs, in fact you are … Insoles? You aren't supposed to need insoles with uggs, in fact you are supposed to wear them without socks.

HMmm dont no how to check site out but am sure theres a way
and takes Paypal so you get there protection too.

wulshaz;5857966

if you paid by credit card and it wasnt legit can you get your money back … if you paid by credit card and it wasnt legit can you get your money back from the card?

Looks well dodgy, no contact address. Free replacement insoles are a joke because uggs don't have insoles to replace... they are sheepskin inside.

I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole I'm afraid.

They are sheepskin insoles,
but do agree looks to good to be true.

Original Poster

StudentJo;5858147

Looks well dodgy, no contact address. Free replacement insoles are a … Looks well dodgy, no contact address. Free replacement insoles are a joke because uggs don't have insoles to replace... they are sheepskin inside.I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole I'm afraid.

nah your right i,m going to wait and buy them in person rather than online :thumbsup:

I bought my wife a pair from Office in Bluewater, cost £345!!!

nikkib123;5860542

You are a good good husband :thumbsup:

More like an idiot.

Banned

Avoid - out of fashion.

Unless it actually still is 2007????

I got my babes from Envy

Original Poster

thanks sassie you are a star, i tried to rep you but it told me i have to spread rep before giving it to sassie again! :thumbsup:

Banned

wulshaz;5862399

thanks sassie you are a star, i tried to rep you but it told me i have to … thanks sassie you are a star, i tried to rep you but it told me i have to spread rep before giving it to sassie again! :thumbsup:

your welcome, no need for rep, just glad to have helped, whatever you do dont go buying from cheap sites, you wont be happy when they turn up and fake :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions