ugh

Found 7th Aug
so we got this heat wave till October,i wanna buy a tower fan but can't, just all out of stock
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Embrace the weather my friends! I can't remember the last time we actually had a summer like this
14 Comments
Next week looks fine weather wise
Embrace the weather my friends! I can't remember the last time we actually had a summer like this
thewrecker747740 m ago

Embrace the weather my friends! I can't remember the last time we actually …Embrace the weather my friends! I can't remember the last time we actually had a summer like this

Getting that big bonus on selling all those fans eh ?
Loving the weather! It's a genuine staycation!
You just can't please some people
what is out of stock, i can see some on amazon..
Till October ????, Marvellous news.

PS Tesco had plenty of Tower fans in stock last night.
I thought today was the last day of the extreme heat?
one can buy home air-cons for around £300 but they cost 45p per hour to run.

dyson also has a cooler which has got good reviews.

in the meantime try :

iwantzone.com/pro…BwE
Heatwave not extending till October , read what the Met Office actually said ! Temperatures for the next 3 months likely to be warmer than normal average .

September average 17 , could be 18 -19
October average 15 , could be 16 -17 .

Don't throw your jumpers out just yet
never buy a fan in summer.......cant get one for love nor money, bought mine back in march but they're ok, just push the warm air around, making you hotter when you leave the room
No heatwave in Liverpool, weathers been terrible in fact i had my jacket on tonigght coming out of work
I have 3 fans in the loft, haven't used for 10 years, its been hot but not hot enough to lug them down.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants