Ughh.. Someones trying to pull my leg on PlayTrade.(Play.com trading)

13 replies
Found 13th May 2010
Sold a game in mint condition, its only just been released and today i get this message.

i received this game at the weekend, you listed it as mint but it had some quite bad scratches on it! i would like to return it please

Ughh what to do? i know it didnt have these bad scratches she claims it has and whats with telling me this 4 days after she recieved it? more like she dosent like the game!!! FUMING!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Probably trying to swap the copy her child has damaged with your pristine one.
Bit**

What game was it?

Banned

tell her to take it to block buster to get it polished and offer to pay for it, did you copy the serial on the disc?

Original Poster

lumoruk;8597228

tell her to take it to block buster to get it polished and offer to pay … tell her to take it to block buster to get it polished and offer to pay for it, did you copy the serial on the disc?

good idea and no i didnt :(, it was the fifa wc game xbox 360.

could even be her console thats marked the disc, 4 days seems maybe he's played it clocked it or what ever its called now lol and then there trying it on

No but you can say to the buyer that you did take down the serial number before posting so you will know if it's the original when it is returned, this may make them think if they are scamming you.

greg_68;8597324

No but you can say to the buyer that you did take down the serial number … No but you can say to the buyer that you did take down the serial number before posting so you will know if it's the original when it is returned, this may make them think if they are scamming you.

serial number on a game?

i had same thing on ebay they sent disc back and it had a deep ring on disc , there laser must have done it but paypal are all for the buyer

Banned

souljacker;8597355

serial number on a game?

On the underside there is a serial number relating to the print run

it wasn't Alan Wake was it...........

Alfonse;8597468

it wasn't Alan Wake was it...........

Why? Is he a well known scammer on play trade?

mr.potato_head;8597639

Why? Is he a well known scammer on play trade?

No, but he might be able to shed some light on the subject :-D

MBeeching;8597864

No, but he might be able to shed some light on the subject :-D

lol

snootin;8597366

i had same thing on ebay they sent disc back and it had a deep ring on … i had same thing on ebay they sent disc back and it had a deep ring on disc , there laser must have done it but paypal are all for the buyer

Exactly the same for me. I sent a brand new boxed set (unopened) and received back discs that looked like a brillo pad had been used on them. Paypal forced me to refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions