Ugly children??

Found 2nd Feb 2014
I believe my children are all gorgeous. Are we as parents bias? Are there any parents who actually say their kids are ugly & genuinely mean it?
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
57 Comments
My daughter was an ugly baby. Cute and of course it made no odds to me but I'm pleased to say she is better looking now. :p.
sofia_the_last

My daughter was an ugly baby. Cute and of course it made no odds to me … My daughter was an ugly baby. Cute and of course it made no odds to me but I'm pleased to say she is better looking now. :p.

Think sometimes babies look odd, squished & squashed Way too long. But they definitely are all cute
Glad your wee princess is a beauty
op your parents said it of you and they defo ment it

soz to let you know like this but you were
I saw a show where a comedian asked the audience whether they had ever seen a stupid kid and loads of people put their hands up. Then he asked whether you think your kids are stupid and no one put their hands up.

So yes, parents are the absolute definition of biased.
op your first pic

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/bikitogo/ugly-baby-a3c.jpg
KillFelix

I saw a show where a comedian asked the audience whether they had ever … I saw a show where a comedian asked the audience whether they had ever seen a stupid kid and loads of people put their hands up. Then he asked whether you think your kids are stupid and no one put their hands up.So yes, parents are the absolute definition of biased.

I think I was there too.

Was it at the Celibacy Society's Celebratory Gala?
Edited by: "RossD89" 2nd Feb 2014
your brother

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss138/PickelPacking/uglybaby.jpg
Matthew wright???
and finaly tour sister

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o594/Michelle_Murray55/ugly_baby.jpg
RossD89

I think I was there too.Was it at the Celibacy Society's Celebratory … I think I was there too.Was it at the Celibacy Society's Celebratory Gala?

Close. I think it was Louis CK.
No there are ugly babies. There's nothing worse than seeing a really ugly one and everyone's saying aw isn't he cute, and it looks like skinned cat, with a tuft of hair at the top and a red nose. You feel mean for not agreeing.

They are all generally nice, especially to cuddle regardless of looks.
Or Facebook pictures of a child that resembles chucky and the words, "aw isn't my baby gawjusss" it's freaky
Edited by: "skellysgirl" 14th Mar 2014
Lmfao skellysgirl
There is no such thing as ugly children, even the geeky ones.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/30/article-2548773-1B13E76300000578-686_306x423.jpg
Link
What I don't quite muster is that without glasses someone is considered an average member of society, but with glasses a "nerd" with a field of knowledge in computer science and quite possibly reads far too many geology books.

Anyhow, onto the main topic. OP, ugliness is subjective. Babies are human beings, so sure why couldn't an undeveloped human be considered ugly by one other X)
I love the ugly ones the most, hence my friends on here

Well, my siblings say that my 5 month old looks like a goblin - Which she does. but I love her no matter what.
There is a tale my mum relates quite often. The king once said to one of his advisors "I want you to find me the most beautiful child in the kingdom by tomorrow otherwise I will have your head chopped off" Everyone is convinced he won't be able to do this as it would be impossible to search the entire kingdom in one day.
Next day the minister turns up with his daughter saying "your majesty this is the most beautiful child in the kingdom" "But she is your daughter!" exclaims the king.
"yes! And to me, she is the most beautiful child in the kingdom!"
This is what we really see when people show us photos of their children...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/8364/80501694.jpg
I think all children are beautiful in there own right, just ugly parents with ugly attitudes imo
ugly parents shouldn't be allowed to breed in the 1st place so we can evolve into a species of genetic beauty
http://www.chicagonow.com/chicagos-real-law-blog/files/2012/11/uglybaby.png
There's a kid in my lads school who looks like Roseanne Barr.
nope....all kids are cute... never seen an ugly baby.

they are little balls of innocence and perfection
splatsplatsplat

This is what we really see when people show us photos of their children...

pmsl. probably the most honest comment within this chat.
danmc

There is no such thing as ugly children, even the geeky ones.Link

awww poor little fella, he's well cute, hope he gets his eyes sorted soon, must be so distressing for his parents seeing him upset..
i am one of those afflicted ugly children

but im also 6'3'' and 151.2kg (as weighed today), i bench 140kg....

...und with these words i say to all ugly people of this world...

train hard

hit hard

**** hard!

Make a stand today and quash the bullys!
Edited by moderator: "Feb 03, 2014 20:06" 3rd Feb 2014
Lucifer_UK

i am one of those afflicted ugly childrenbut im also 6'3'' and 151.2kg … i am one of those afflicted ugly childrenbut im also 6'3'' and 151.2kg (as weighed today), i bench 140kg.......und with these words i say to all ugly people of this world...train hardhit hard**** hard!Make a stand today and quash the bullys!

pics needed
Lucifer_UK

i am one of those afflicted ugly childrenbut im also 6'3'' and 151.2kg … i am one of those afflicted ugly childrenbut im also 6'3'' and 151.2kg (as weighed today), i bench 140kg.......und with these words i say to all ugly people of this world...train hardhit hard**** hard!Make a stand today and quash the bullys!

defo time to show m8
danmc

There is no such thing as ugly children, even the geeky ones.Link

I just want to cuddle him and make him feel happy, make sure he knows he is loved
I don't have any myself so my opinion would really be unwanted here. The only person I can think of who would genuinely do this would be Katy Hopkins who would be unwanted here the snobbish cow.

I think this image backs up my post.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/10/article-2359397-1ABF42E0000005DC-456_634x66.jpg
magicbeans

pics needed

+1
mmm still no pics
I know you might find this difficult to imagine but I was an ugly baby.

Really, I was
deeky

I know you might find this difficult to imagine but I was an ugly … I know you might find this difficult to imagine but I was an ugly baby.Really, I was

Bit difficult to tell to be honest, we only have those wall carvings to go on.

(_;)
deeky

I know you might find this difficult to imagine but I was an ugly … I know you might find this difficult to imagine but I was an ugly baby.Really, I was

Seems legit
Damn you. I was just in the process of posting "shut it vics" X) Too late X)
I'm on the ball tonight deekster X)
deeky

Do you ever buy something just because it's cheap? And then ask yourself … Do you ever buy something just because it's cheap? And then ask yourself "why did I...?":|

No

You going to put them on the stairs?

I'd put them on Ebay, they naaaasty X)
Edited by: "vics219" 5th Feb 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants