Found 16th Oct 2008
i recon i messed up... i think im gonna get in trouble please mods noooooooo i apologise...noooooooooo i gotta clean sheet please noooooooooooo

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Did it work then?

Original Poster

:thumbsup::cry:

Am I missing something.

Who spammed u? Or did it get pulled?

Original Poster

kidcat i posted kite runner for a fiver.. then the spam thread vanished and then the kite runner vanished..it either mods...or just someone doing it.... ??

It was funny though magicbeans :lol:

Original Poster

think it got pulled kidcat.... ????????

Original Poster

shut it kot..ur meant to be my buddy!!! hehe

magicbeans;3213809

kidcat i posted kite runner for a fiver.. then the spam thread vanished … kidcat i posted kite runner for a fiver.. then the spam thread vanished and then the kite runner vanished..it either mods...or just someone doing it.... ??

I was watching, but thought that someone had spammed the wrong thread by mistake:oops: cos the repost stayed longer than your first thread. Oh well, never mind, it was very scientifically done.:whistling:

Don't worry, I got your back :thumbsup:

Mods it was all my fault. I confess... im sorry :-(:cry:

Banned

Original Poster

thanks jb..!!

and apparently it wasnt a mod who spammed the spamming thread.... so looks like o got away with those antics....although they were all in the name of science!

man i need to get out more!

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3213828

Don't worry, I got your back :thumbsup:Mods it was all my fault. I … Don't worry, I got your back :thumbsup:Mods it was all my fault. I confess... im sorry :-(:cry:

bless ya ur a star.... nothing to do with u! x

DLM;3213833

haha.... i was a meanie wasnt i last time..ur right i deserved it!! naughty me... hugs hun x

cry???

Banned

magicbeans;3213855

haha.... i was a meanie wasnt i last time..ur right i deserved it!! … haha.... i was a meanie wasnt i last time..ur right i deserved it!! naughty me... hugs hun x

Your forgiven

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3213858

cry???

no, fly.

DLM;3213859

Your forgiven

x

so who spammed the misc thread?

[SIZE="7"][CENTER]I have no idea what any of this is about but ban mb shes a troll[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][CENTER]shes not a troll really, dont ban her[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

haha acey..... was testing how many peeps of high rep needed to spam a deal.

all very scientific!

cud have just contacted a mod or asked on feedback, suspend her and let her bk after :santa:

acecatcher3;3214084

cud have just contacted a mod or asked on feedback, suspend her and let … cud have just contacted a mod or asked on feedback, suspend her and let her bk after :santa:

But that wouldnt have been so entertaining. :-D

evening guys:thumbsup: whats been going on here?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871

See more discussions