UK Bank Transfer

Hello,

How much does it cost to transfer money from bank to bank?

Natwest to Lloyds TSB?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Free.:thumbsup:

Yeah nowt :-D

Banned

suze

Yeah nowt :-D

It might be a business account....£5 each transaction

95% of normal accounts = free.

PACs, free instantaneous xfer coming next year

schizoboy

95% of normal accounts = free.PACs, free instantaneous xfer coming next … 95% of normal accounts = free.PACs, free instantaneous xfer coming next year

I think you mean BACS.

I do not believe that anyone has confirmed it will be free?

No, i mean PACs, was meant to come out Nov this year, delayed until Q1-2 of 2008, free cheaper version of the expensive CHAPs aiui.

schizoboy

No, i mean PACs, was meant to come out Nov this year, delayed until Q1-2 … No, i mean PACs, was meant to come out Nov this year, delayed until Q1-2 of 2008, free cheaper version of the expensive CHAPs aiui.

Sorry, not heard of it being called PACS. :thumbsup:

I remember talk late last year, from what I remember there was no confirmation that it was going to be a free service.

95% of normal accounts = free. I was referring to the old and aged BACs, slow, from instant if same bank to 5 working days.

PACs, free instantaneous xfer coming next year new system that was delayed until 2008 is a cheap/free version of CHAPs which banks normally charge £30ish for.

I never said PACS is BACS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846069
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders43

See more discussions