33661737-6IMYS.jpg
25 Comments
33661700-qnpkC.jpg

Thanks
33661737-6IMYS.jpg
No surprise.
No

Sent from my P20 Pro.
What am I gonna do with the 48 zte axon 7's I've just purchased?! Darn it.
my iphone is made in .....?33661870-4Ied6.jpg
Phew.. Lucky escape. My phone is made in PRC
mattmerch1 h, 42 m ago

[Image]

Stop it. I choked on that one!

I think Sam needs this. She does try to blame her phone for the sideways pics.

33662253-qVsoz.jpg

Good news! You just shot what might be the world’s funniest video ever. You’re going to be a YouTube sensation. You’re totally going to hang out with DanTDM.

Bad news: you shot the video in portrait mode. Whoops! Now the entire Internet thinks you’re dumb.
Edited by: "nougat" 19th Apr
What about non 4k TVs @sam_of_london ?
allowed3 h, 20 m ago

my iphone is made in .....?[Image]

Last I checked, Apple weren't run by an arm of the Chinese government a la ZTE.
Krooner4 m ago

Last I checked, Apple weren't run by an arm of the Chinese government a la …Last I checked, Apple weren't run by an arm of the Chinese government a la ZTE.

an IT friend at the hackspace told me that if you looked at the internet traffic then the three countries spying on most of the world
are

1.US
2.china
3.India

personally i think it is a complete waste of time
allowed4 m ago

an IT friend at the hackspace told me that if you looked at the internet …an IT friend at the hackspace told me that if you looked at the internet traffic then the three countries spying on most of the worldare1.US2.china3.Indiapersonally i think it is a complete waste of time

You might not be wrong. I mean, the country we're in has the most intrusive monitoring and spying services in the world.
It’s just a part of US-China trade war . Ban ZTE is one of strategies that US gov use.
I rotated the image 90° if anyone wants to read it...

Here
splatsplatsplat3 m ago

I rotated the image 90° if anyone wants to read it...Here

splatsplatsplat5 m ago

I rotated the image 90° if anyone wants to read it...Here

Much better
Avoid phones, get into a Faraday cage 100m below ground.
allowed2 h, 25 m ago

an IT friend at the hackspace told me that if you looked at the internet …an IT friend at the hackspace told me that if you looked at the internet traffic then the three countries spying on most of the worldare1.US2.china3.Indiapersonally i think it is a complete waste of time

How can you or I or anyone view this internet traffic? Ask your IT friend?
splender4 m ago

How can you or I or anyone view this internet traffic? Ask your IT friend?

london.hackspace.org.uk/

I am banned from there as they said i am an alcholic and not their for scientific research
allowed5 m ago

https://london.hackspace.org.uk/I am banned from there as they said i am …https://london.hackspace.org.uk/I am banned from there as they said i am an alcholic and not their for scientific research

I was hoping this link takes me to an interaction global internet traffic density monitor station, sadly, not so.
33664070-n6041.jpg
33664384-ou8zK.jpg33664384-fa2Gr.jpg
33664384-IhuMZ.jpg
Ta da,
33664384-QhREX.jpg
ZTE simply wants to record your data, and will not simply pass it to the Chinese Government

33669130-2NJSi.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions