Expired

UK head office for Hilton hotel

Found 17th Jan 2014
hi hoping misc can help me im trying to get the number email and name of a manager for Hilton hotel head office. i am having ongoing problems with a venue package at one of there hotels and need to look at other options to get this resolved thanks again misc
Community Updates
28 Comments
Banned
Clicky

is this it?
This should help ;-) Go straight to the top boy...

Mr Christopher Nassetta - CEO Hilton UK

Email: christopher.nassetta@hilton.com

Telephone: 020 7856 8000

Original Poster
Thanks misc i looked but couldn't find so im a happy chap now X)
Thanks I need this after my recent visit. Let's see if he responds.
Yep in Watford, used to work there a long while ago.
I have tried to use my wedding gift from my sister for Hilton hotel champagne dinner. Made repeated phonecalls. No one is honouring this gift and time is running out to use it. I was after speaking to staff at the Strathclyde hotel was put through to america branch. Then directed to another person given answer phone. Left message and mega mega upset as once again no one replied or helped us. This is our wedding present. My husband wants to go to trading standards. The way we are being treated is totally unacceptable. I have advised my sister who bought this gift and she is not happy either since she wanted us to have a nice meal to celebrate our wedding last year. I hope you can help us get the meal which has already been paid for by my sister.
Have you tried Facebook or Twitter, these companies usually pull their finger out once their bad CS is on social media sites

loverman555

I have tried to use my wedding gift from my sister for Hilton hotel … I have tried to use my wedding gift from my sister for Hilton hotel champagne dinner. Made repeated phonecalls. No one is honouring this gift and time is running out to use it. I was after speaking to staff at the Strathclyde hotel was put through to america branch. Then directed to another person given answer phone. Left message and mega mega upset as once again no one replied or helped us. This is our wedding present. My husband wants to go to trading standards. The way we are being treated is totally unacceptable. I have advised my sister who bought this gift and she is not happy either since she wanted us to have a nice meal to celebrate our wedding last year. I hope you can help us get the meal which has already been paid for by my sister.

Send your complaint to Mr Christopher Nassetta - CEO Hilton UK

Email: christopher.nassetta@hilton.com
I stayed at doubletree hilton hotel hyde park and was charged 122.18 for room and told had to pay 50 deposit on my bank card bit when i went to my bank next day nearly 300 pound extra had gone i phoned bank and they said the hotel had taken 2 lots of 122.18 plus 172 pound i phoned hotel straight away and was told this was holding fee i explained i was not told about this and im on my own and have direct debits coming out my bank but basically i was told id just have to wait for my money back a week later still no money all i got from hotel was an email saying your money will be back in bank in few days but for all the stress and ruining the experience of a very rare weekend away i dont think this is good enough but can't find an email or phone number to contact head office
See previous comment
Hello!
I can t find any maill addresses of Manager of Hilton.
can you give them to me?
Nanka

Hello!I can t find any maill addresses of Manager of Hilton.can you … Hello!I can t find any maill addresses of Manager of Hilton.can you give them to me?

There is one in comment #2.

As easy to find as your lack of manners.
Nanka

Hello!I can t find any maill addresses of Manager of Hilton.can you … Hello!I can t find any maill addresses of Manager of Hilton.can you give them to me?

Are you serious? How did you manage to join, type this and then post it without reading any of this thread?
larrylightweight

hi hoping misc can help me im trying to get the number email and … hi hoping misc can help me im trying to get the number email and name of a manager for Hilton hotel head office. i am having ongoing problems with a venue package at one of there hotels and need to look at other options to get this resolved thanks again misc

Nankas on some sort of wind up...
Hi guys, I really need the general managers email of algeria hilton ,as I have a serious issue with one of trainer managers who was very rude to me while I was applying for a head chef job . Thanks
khaled86

Hi guys, I really need the general managers email of algeria hilton ,as … Hi guys, I really need the general managers email of algeria hilton ,as I have a serious issue with one of trainer managers who was very rude to me while I was applying for a head chef job . Thanks

[ dz.linkedin.com/pub…389 ]
Probably alghihigm@hilton.com
I have emailed Chris a couple of times, no reply..having terrible problems with early morning deliveries around a built up area & use of bottle bank through the night , also rude staff who dnt know how to deal with a complaint !.. Very frustrating after having your life ruined every weekend for a year - disturbed nights etc . Environmental health involved and keeping diaries have helped a little but still no response from Double either as an apology or by acknowledgment of email .6
Original Poster
Paily

I have emailed Chris a couple of times, no reply..having terrible … I have emailed Chris a couple of times, no reply..having terrible problems with early morning deliveries around a built up area & use of bottle bank through the night , also rude staff who dnt know how to deal with a complaint !.. Very frustrating after having your life ruined every weekend for a year - disturbed nights etc . Environmental health involved and keeping diaries have helped a little but still no response from Double either as an apology or by acknowledgment of email .6

Worst customer service i have ever experienced at the Hilton hotel Warwick after a disastrous wedding and writing to the above person wasn't much better only got offered a free nights stay.
Goes into Bournemouth Hilton today to book the King suite for family for new year ,cost £577.00 for one night (new years eve)sleeping two I wanted to surprise my parents and thought having the big suite we could have a family get together there,there was also other members of our family who were booking a double standard at £225.00 for same night,I was shown around rooms and we where ok with them personally didn't think worth the money but being a treat for parents was fine,as we where about to pay cash at desk upfront we were told they needed ID I said can I bring that in sometime before we all book in was told no had to be shown straight away,so I explained I will go home get my passport and be back within the hour I was back in half hour to be told they have let the rooms go I was so angry they offered me a drink which I refused,then to be told sorry it's a learning curve for them ..but the worst thing about if was I had told the parents they where staying there as a gift from family then had to ring and explain how they are no longer staying there because through a lack of professionalism they suddenly let all 4 rooms go ...I struggled to understand the girl on counter she didn't have a clue what she was doing ...absolute disgrace could not organise a p...up in a brewery
Original Poster
Useless12

Goes into Bournemouth Hilton today to book the King suite for family for … Goes into Bournemouth Hilton today to book the King suite for family for new year ,cost £577.00 for one night (new years eve)sleeping two I wanted to surprise my parents and thought having the big suite we could have a family get together there,there was also other members of our family who were booking a double standard at £225.00 for same night,I was shown around rooms and we where ok with them personally didn't think worth the money but being a treat for parents was fine,as we where about to pay cash at desk upfront we were told they needed ID I said can I bring that in sometime before we all book in was told no had to be shown straight away,so I explained I will go home get my passport and be back within the hour I was back in half hour to be told they have let the rooms go I was so angry they offered me a drink which I refused,then to be told sorry it's a learning curve for them ..but the worst thing about if was I had told the parents they where staying there as a gift from family then had to ring and explain how they are no longer staying there because through a lack of professionalism they suddenly let all 4 rooms go ...I struggled to understand the girl on counter she didn't have a clue what she was doing ...absolute disgrace could not organise a p...up in a brewery

I wish i never wrote this thread now because every time someone comments i get reminded of the trouble me and my wife had with them on our wedding day and the months of planing before hand despicable company to deal with i hate them.
Edited by: "larrylightweight" 17th Dec 2015
Thanks for the information. I need to complain about a recent stay.
Can anyone email me head office email address for Hilton. I have a very long complaint for them. Thanks
Hello am John from Kenya a graduate in hospitality hotel management from UJIMA collage school of hospitality have alweys longed to be an employee of one of the prestigious Hilton Hotels or resorts please what do I do?
Banned
johnouma04

Hello am John from Kenya a graduate in hospitality hotel management from … Hello am John from Kenya a graduate in hospitality hotel management from UJIMA collage school of hospitality have alweys longed to be an employee of one of the prestigious Hilton Hotels or resorts please what do I do?

This is site is in no way associated with the Hilton.
MrScotchBonnet

This is site is in no way associated with the Hilton.

X) WTF
Original Poster
johnouma04

Hello am John from Kenya a graduate in hospitality hotel management from … Hello am John from Kenya a graduate in hospitality hotel management from UJIMA collage school of hospitality have alweys longed to be an employee of one of the prestigious Hilton Hotels or resorts please what do I do?

Hi john from Kenya please pay into my account three instalments of 10,000 and I will get you an application form from Hilton hotel........ ........... ............ joking by the way
Edited by: "larrylightweight" 10th Jan 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants