Groups

UK & Ireland Worst off in Europe

Given the trouble in Greece, Spain not far behind, that's amusing, see link below....

11 Comments

Greece ain't in the survey. Apparently there are only ten countries in Europe...

I blame the ImmigrantsoO

iv just been around west europe and glad to be home
    GB is still great

Original Poster

I kind of get the feeling it's based more on income per person than quality of life per person.

Still goes to show we have alot to learn from our consumerist addiction.

our country may not be the best, but I still get homesick on a 2 week holiday!Nuff said.

LoozR

our country may not be the best, but I still get homesick on a 2 week … our country may not be the best, but I still get homesick on a 2 week holiday!Nuff said.

god, i don't!!!!

scrumpypaul

god, i don't!!!!

+1
    Nothing worse than coming home to cold, rainy, cloudy weather, everyone looking depressed, everything being extremely expensive etc.

Banned

DarkKnight

+1 Nothing worse than coming home to cold, rainy, cloudy weather, … +1 Nothing worse than coming home to cold, rainy, cloudy weather, everyone looking depressed, everything being extremely expensive etc.

Don't come home then.

Please.

FilthAndFurry

Don't come home then. Please.

Believe me, if i could find a well paid job in a better country then i would move in an instant.

Even more amusing is that anyone would report this as news. Has this been done by a highly academic? No a price comparison company and is purely a PR exercise to get their company in the news and it has worked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions