Groups

UK Libertarian Party

Ive just quickly skimmed over the uk libertarian party manifesto out of interest and imo they seem to have a lot of reasonable policies and I am interested as to why they have not been more popular.
    I realise they will most likely never be a one of the major parties but I would have thought a lot more people would share their views.
    What are your thoughts?
    Please no smart comments like "arent you a bit late? etc" I am just interested about what people think about them.

11 Comments

I wish I could have voted. I wasn't sure if my 'ban from within 500 meters of a primary school' applied yesterday or not.

Original Poster

:????

read it too quickly..... thought you meant ...
    [SIZE=5]UK "Librarian" Party ..........[/SIZE]:-D

Jed Maxwell;8552502

I wish I could have voted. I wasn't sure if my 'ban from within 500 … I wish I could have voted. I wasn't sure if my 'ban from within 500 meters of a primary school' applied yesterday or not.

first thing that came into my head........ pedo why else would you be banned from entering a primary school????????:?

Original Poster

tracyhay;8552658

first thing that came into my head........ pedo why else would you be … first thing that came into my head........ pedo why else would you be banned from entering a primary school????????:?

yeh same I was shocked. I actually dont understand why would you say that????????????:?

A joke, I'm sure. People don't broadcast the fact they are paedophiles.

oldmanhouse;8552734

A joke, I'm sure. People don't broadcast the fact they are paedophiles.

I sure hope that you are right...........but why would anyone want to joke about being a pedo:? surely that is not right in itself:? I mean seriously to pretend to be anything in the world this guy picks a pedo:? sorry a little of the thread title I am just very shocked and a tad disgusted (well maybe more than a tad seen as I have kids)

Original Poster

hmmm well there doesnt seem to be many libertarians on hukd then apart from a pedo... Surely people have views on it or maybe you all just cba.oh well

tracyhay;8552658

first thing that came into my head........ pedo why else would you be … first thing that came into my head........ pedo why else would you be banned from entering a primary school????????:?

yeh same I was shocked. I actually dont understand why would you say … yeh same I was shocked. I actually dont understand why would you say that????????????

It's clearly a joke. Lighten up.

Original Poster

I know its a joke. its just not funny imo. if you read carefully you will find I only expressed my feelings and misunderstanding thats all.

Lol @ the SOH bypasses.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions