UK Plug QC4.0+ Charger

Posted 18th Jan
Anyone know of any UK Plug QC4.0+ (Qualcomm Quick Charge 4) Chargers?

I've got a Mi9 on the way and I know it'll have one of those US or EU style plugs, and I can't stand having those nasty adapters to go from that to a UK plug and so was wondering if I could get a 27w plug for it separately..?

It seems the only one I can find is the crazy expensive Belkin one on Amazon, I don't mind buying from AliExpress, Gearbest etc but I've looked and can't find any UK spec, unless I'm searching for the wrong thing?

Any help, much appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
jb6618/01/2020 20:22

An EU plug can fit into a UK …An EU plug can fit into a UK sockethttps://www.google.com/search?q=safe+ro+put+eu+plug+in+uk+soxket&oq=safe+ro+put+eu+plug+in+uk+soxket&aqs=chrome..69i57.7103j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=vlb_39

Ye, thanks for your reply, but I'm lead to believe that's pretty dangerous...
A USB-PD charger with PPS should be a close alternate as Qualcomm has sensibly decided to base QC4 and above on USB-PD. It may be marginally slower than a QC4+ charger because I think there's still a couple of Qualcomm-specific bits in QC4+ but I wouldn't expect a big difference.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 18th Jan
Same here ! By the way how much you paid for your mi 9 & from where if you don’t mind asking. Thank you
S-36019/01/2020 03:38

Same here ! By the way how much you paid for your mi 9 & from where if you …Same here ! By the way how much you paid for your mi 9 & from where if you don’t mind asking. Thank you

hotukdeals.com/dea…405

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants