UK Shop selling brand new Xiaomi 9T Pro 128GB but is EU ROM ok?

Posted 7th Jan
Hi, since Xiaomi don't have any in stock and haven't had for a while I'm interested in buying this but just seems too cheap to me! I'm not interested in buying from Gearbest or AliExpress but looking for an established UK shop I can trust if things go pear shaped with it.
Any Xiaomi experts know if this is the ROM generally sold to the UK? I'm a bit lost with the differences between the global ROM and the EU ROM and whether the EU ROM is OK. I need to be able to use the phone abroad. thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Xiaomi doesn't have a UK-based online presence, so the options for UK-based suppliers / resellers of that specific model are very limited.
AndyRoyd07/01/2020 16:29

Xiaomi doesn't have a UK-based online presence, so the options for …Xiaomi doesn't have a UK-based online presence, so the options for UK-based suppliers / resellers of that specific model are very limited.

So where do these ship from? mobile.mi.com/uk/…rch
adamtattonreid07/01/2020 20:32

So where do these ship from? …So where do these ship from? https://mobile.mi.com/uk/?mi_campaign=UK_Search_brand_1204&mi_source=google&mi_medium=search&mi_channel=search

That merchant is based in France.
AndyRoyd07/01/2020 20:36

That merchant is based in France.

Ah I see. That Mi UK website does list these UK sellers though.
Fairly sure the Three handsets are UK versions.
39618094-CSqlQ.jpg
adamtattonreid07/01/2020 20:41

Ah I see. That Mi UK website does list these UK sellers though.Fairly sure …Ah I see. That Mi UK website does list these UK sellers though.Fairly sure the Three handsets are UK versions.[Image]

As an example: the specific model quoted by OP is not sold by 3 (or at least it is not immediately obvious where 3 hides it if it is somewhere within 3's site).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions