Groups

UK SONGS!!!!

ok so i like my uk songs, like bashy,ironik and street politiks...any one know of any other good uk tunes i can download????

50 Comments

Makes me feel really old:w00t: Not heard of any of them but I'm sure my kids have:oops:

Original Poster

lol bless

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2499463

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tNylJr7Z4&feature=related

TUUUNEEE lol

Finally someone with the same taste!! You got any of the bassline albums?

Banned

kano: be real.

find out about "lowkey" hard to get his albums but he has a track called lucifer on his first album.. big tings!

imranmaz;2499501

kano: be real.find out about "lowkey" hard to get his albums but he has a … kano: be real.find out about "lowkey" hard to get his albums but he has a track called lucifer on his first album.. big tings!

If its on YouTube get it, as hard to find them normally!!

imranmaz;2499658

some more select kano … some more select kano tracks:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fI5rCkRpI&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4N0g7k9vxc&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2AT1KvtudM&feature=related

Thanks bruv!! These songs remind me of my school days!!! The 1st link especially!!

scorcher
    wretch 32
    Klashnekoff (terra firma)
    ... Loads more lol

Banned

Naeem786;2499767

Thanks bruv!! These songs remind me of my school days!!! The 1st link … Thanks bruv!! These songs remind me of my school days!!! The 1st link especially!!

this will bring a tear to your eye...

youtube.com/wat…ted

niche remix

youtube.com/wat…ted

imranmaz;2499861

this will bring a tear to your … this will bring a tear to your eye...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uinbfRiDI4g&feature=relatedniche remixhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSFO06qbDIQ&feature=related

Who sings that song? Need it on a cd in my car :w00t:

Banned

King of Thieves;2499890

Who sings that song? Need it on a cd in my car :w00t:

monsta boy. was a BIG garage track!

pick up pure garage by DJ EZ he had like 5 volumes.... 1,2 and 3 are the best imo!

Banned

WTF happened to garage btw? it just stopped.... then "grime" took over... only good thing to come out of grime (imo) was kano.

My friend has some DJ EZ in his car. Scratched cd's though.

Garage is apparently back. Heard of ke le roc?... I don't reckon niche/baseline is that good but my friends love it off. Its all i ever hear now.

Banned

King of Thieves;2499945

My friend has some DJ EZ in his car. Scratched cd's though.Garage is … My friend has some DJ EZ in his car. Scratched cd's though.Garage is apparently back. Heard of ke le roc?... I don't reckon niche/baseline is that good but my friends love it off. Its all i ever hear now.

is that kelly le roc? yeah... in the odd club they would have the odd garage hour out the blue and the freshers wouldnt know what to do... (they are too young to know garage!)

I dont listen to niche or baseline... as far as i can gather they are just remixes no? baseline sounds like tracks that "drop" ie speed up then a big bit of bass comes in?

jady or nads should be able to help out here...

Garage went out as Niche is the club in Sheffield so really called Bassline!!

youtube.com/wat…z8M

Remember this track driving to school!! Just wait for the beat to kick in!!!

Yea, kele le roc. They think that shes garage! lol... I remember oxide and neutrino. Bound for da bound bound for da reload = BIG tune! Now thats what I call garage.
    New tunes are alright but you just can't really compare. tbh I've started listening more to us tracks now :-(

King of Thieves;2500016

Yea, kele le roc. They think that shes garage! lol... I remember oxide … Yea, kele le roc. They think that shes garage! lol... I remember oxide and neutrino. Bound for da bound bound for da reload = BIG tune! Now thats what I call garage. New tunes are alright but you just can't really compare. tbh I've started listening more to us tracks now :-(

Is that the one OMG I got shot, why does everyone get sh sh shot!!!! :thumbsup:

garage/niche/baseline = all the same thing. There is no real way of saying which one is which. Niche is normally more techno. Basline has more base lol.... And both niche and baseline are classed as garage.

Banned

Naeem786;2500026

Is that the one OMG I got shot, why does everyone get sh sh shot!!!! … Is that the one OMG I got shot, why does everyone get sh sh shot!!!! :thumbsup:

"can everyone stop getting shot shot shot..."

what about I DONT SMOKE THE REEEEEFFFFFAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Naeem786;2500026

Is that the one OMG I got shot, why does everyone get sh sh shot!!!! … Is that the one OMG I got shot, why does everyone get sh sh shot!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeessss....... will everyone please stop getting shhoooott ttt!!! Loved that track when it came out. Had the casualty theme tune remixed in the background :-D

]tune...

lol We are all talking like oldies!!! But started off early listening to this type of music!! I have got some well did have old school tracks which mates borrowed and never got back!!

Jamie Duggan is OK and few others!!

Banned

do you guys remember your first garage track? I think it was "chocolate boy" but I could be wrong.. it could be "do you really like it?"..

first one I can remember is sweet like chocolate boy. I was a kid and it was being performed at a college/school by some girls.

Jamie duggan is the guy that started of niche... in case you're interested lol

Banned

Naeem786;2500068

lol We are all talking like oldies!!! But started off early listening to … lol We are all talking like oldies!!! But started off early listening to this type of music!! I have got some well did have old school tracks which mates borrowed and never got back!!Jamie Duggan is OK and few others!!

do you remember gotta get thru this?

I liked his acoustic version on... wait for it.... TOP OF THE POPS!

this is almost as good
    youtube.com/wat…nKk

I didnt really like sweet like chocolate boyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Damn their are some old school tracks on YouTube going to get them!! :thumbsup:

imranmaz;2500109

do you remember gotta get thru this?I liked his acoustic version on... … do you remember gotta get thru this?I liked his acoustic version on... wait for it.... TOP OF THE POPS!this is almost as goodhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_aqhcg3nKk

Do I??? I used to have that song on in IT lesson and everyone like tuneeeeeeeeee!!!

Banned

k, i'm gone... gotta eat! was nice to hear these tracks again! and speak to some people who remember them!

imranmaz;2500109

do you remember gotta get thru this?I liked his acoustic version on... … do you remember gotta get thru this?I liked his acoustic version on... wait for it.... TOP OF THE POPS!this is almost as goodhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_aqhcg3nKk

gotta get thru this is a big tune. Every badboy liked it, even though they denied it lol.

I gotta go now but if you got any other good songs then pm me some links please... thanks.

imranmaz;2500138

k, i'm gone... gotta eat! was nice to hear these tracks again! and speak … k, i'm gone... gotta eat! was nice to hear these tracks again! and speak to some people who remember them!

Safe!!! You brought some up that I aint heard for ages!! Oh yeah Mubarak!!!! :thumbsup: Whares my Matai? lol

Banned

Naeem786;2500131

Do I??? I used to have that song on in IT lesson and everyone like … Do I??? I used to have that song on in IT lesson and everyone like tuneeeeeeeeee!!!

dude dont tell me.... ON A NOKIA 7210!! I used to do the same!

Banned

Naeem786;2500157

Safe!!! You brought some up that I aint heard for ages!! Oh yeah … Safe!!! You brought some up that I aint heard for ages!! Oh yeah Mubarak!!!! :thumbsup: Whares my Matai? lol

dads goin ambala for saturday! was gonna have a BBQ but its gonna rain! :x

Banned

Finally, some people who are into garage, loved it when it wa sout then it dissapread and got my albums out PURE GARAGE VOLUME 1&2 brought back some good times

youtube.com/wat…6WE

Future Underground Nation - Its the way

CLASSIC

Anyone remember DJ pied Piper - Do you really like it?

Oxide and Neutrino were the artists who created Will everyone stop getting shot shot shot

AHHH Good times

LOL

Banned

Flowers and Rewind

Massive Tunes

Monsta Boy - Sorry
    Jahiem - Just in Case Garage Remix
    Genius Cru - Course Bruv
    So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds
    The Wideboys - Sambuca
    EZ - Want you Back
    DJ Ironik - Wifey and Everytime We Touch

More as i remember LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions