EXPIRED

uk to canada courier please

Anyone recommend a courier to Canada? Not necessary to have 48 delivery, price and good experience from user is important
cheers

6 Comments

I used a local shipping office and I believe it ended up going with UPS. Can't fault them as they delivered on time and it was fully trackable. I don't sent much stuff internationally to compare but that was who I used.

check out parcel2go and payperparcel they are usually competitive.

Original Poster

wilbur7;2811445

I used a local shipping office and I believe it ended up going with UPS. … I used a local shipping office and I believe it ended up going with UPS. Can't fault them as they delivered on time and it was fully trackable. I don't sent much stuff internationally to compare but that was who I used.

We have a local ups but am aware of costs being an issue will check them out though

Original Poster

hdixon85;2811496

check out parcel2go and payperparcel they are usually competitive.

does parceltree do it as I have looked at parcel2go and nearly gagged for the price of a shoe box being sent unless I got the dimensions wrong?

its very expensive anyway-i used parcel2go to the USA-put their ad in my ebay listings and got 10% off so it cost around £38 but im sure Canada and Oz was around double...and it was there in 2 days all fine.

Original Poster

louloo;2812225

its very expensive anyway-i used parcel2go to the USA-put their ad in my … its very expensive anyway-i used parcel2go to the USA-put their ad in my ebay listings and got 10% off so it cost around £38 but im sure Canada and Oz was around double...and it was there in 2 days all fine.

tend to agree with you there, b#gger. I will check out fleabay and see whats there.
cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. seller asked for IMEI12
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)78
    3. cats and royal canin biscuits69
    4. Wifi extender812

See more discussions