EXPIRED

uk wholesale seiko watches

HI EVERYONE,THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO HOPE I DONT BREAK ANY RULES.
I AM LOOKING TO START A BUSINESS IN SEIKO WATCHES AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN BUY SEIKO WATCHES AT A WHOLESALE PRICE.
I KNOW THERE IS AN OPTION OF IMPORTING THEM FROM CHINA/HONG KONG ETC BUT DO NOT WANT TO GO DOWN THAT AVENUE.

ANY HELP WILL BE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

9 Comments

Are you being serious?
Why the capitals.

Try argos.

Can we trust Delboy...........selling watches ??.........:-D

What a weird post. First the CAPITALS, then usually if you want to start a business in something as specific as a particular brand of product you'd actually know your suppliers and your future competition.

With all due respect, if you have to ask on a forum where to buy your stock you have not had enough experience in the field to run a business in it. The rules for starting a business usually start with 'deal with something you know about' I know you can get away with any previous knowledge sometimes but you really need to talk to people in that kind of business first or better still go and work for one first. Good luck anyway!

Original Poster

stefor;6767568

What a weird post. First the CAPITALS, then usually if you want to start … What a weird post. First the CAPITALS, then usually if you want to start a business in something as specific as a particular brand of product you'd actually know your suppliers and your future competition.

i do know suppliers and competition,was just hoping someone could offer any extra advice.

judging by the replys obviously not!!!!:?

Banned

If you're serious - try alibaba.com/

Original Poster

Gingernutts;6767708

If you're serious - try http://www.alibaba.com/

thanks gingernutts.much appreciated.

erm how about ringing Seiko Uk and asking how you go about becoming an official distributor.

Care in the communirty :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions