UK wide local community groups.

Posted 26th Sep
about 3 years ago i was a member of a website where you could offer goods/services/help to people local to you. and now for the life of me i cant remember what its called, might have street in the title somewhere. Has anyone got any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
no it wasnt that, i think it was only based in the uk, i`m sure it had the word street in its title.
Beetplek26/09/2019 14:19

no it wasnt that, i think it was only based in the uk, i`m sure it had the …no it wasnt that, i think it was only based in the uk, i`m sure it had the word street in its title.

It used to be Street Life but has been taken over by Next Door. Completely ruined everything.
SpyJoe26/09/2019 14:50

It used to be Street Life but has been taken over by Next Door. Completely …It used to be Street Life but has been taken over by Next Door. Completely ruined everything.

Thats the one, tried registering on the new sight and they want to know everything, does anyone know where i can give stuff away free. Facebook is no good as no matter what i seem to do i cant open an account that lasts longer than an hour.
Beetplek26/09/2019 15:04

Thats the one, tried registering on the new sight and they want to know …Thats the one, tried registering on the new sight and they want to know everything, does anyone know where i can give stuff away free. Facebook is no good as no matter what i seem to do i cant open an account that lasts longer than an hour.

Try Shpock
SpyJoe26/09/2019 15:15

Try Shpock

cheers i didnt think the would do for free things, but might just be perfect.
SpyJoe26/09/2019 14:50

It used to be Street Life but has been taken over by Next Door. Completely …It used to be Street Life but has been taken over by Next Door. Completely ruined everything.

Alternatives with 'nicer' people:

kahuti.com (shutdown) and scooploop.com
Edited by: "Jon_Snow" 26th Sep
Jon_Snow26/09/2019 15:23

Alternatives with 'nicer' people:kahuti.com (shutdown) and scooploop.com

joined scooploop and it seems the nearest people are about 200 miles away.
Try local facebook neighbourhood groups
cmdr_elito26/09/2019 18:59

Try local facebook neighbourhood groups

Facebook is no good as no matter what i seem to do i cant open an account that lasts longer than an hour.
Freegle or Freecycle
Beetplek27/09/2019 11:33

Facebook is no good as no matter what i seem to do i cant open an account …Facebook is no good as no matter what i seem to do i cant open an account that lasts longer than an hour.

I don’t use it either I just get postal mail locally saying join our Facebook group. I don’t use Facebook as its rubbish and mainly for old people. Just pointing out that’s where most of the groups have gone.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 27th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants