Groups

ukdvdsite - kosher or not?

Has anyone ordered from here?

Spotted this and very tempted as it's £60 cheaper than anywhere else.

ukdvdsite.com/pro…393

9 Comments

about us

UKdvdsite.com is a Hong Kong registered company established since Year 2004. We have a good selection of TV series & Movies Boxed Sets. Most of our DVDs are Asian official release and some are R1 or R2 official release (see product descriptions). All DVDs are both NTSC and PAL compatible and can be played well on R1, R2 and R4 DVD players.

*** Please note that we don’t provide any dropshipping service and ONLY items in US/UK Release Wholesale category are allowed to purchase for resale.***

The main difference between Asian Official Release and the U.K. or U.S. Releases is that the packaging and these DVD Boxed Sets have the added option of Chinese Subtitles, which can be switched off. Our box sets are sourced not only for the US but the world market. Everything we sell is 100% genuine, purchased and shipped direct from the manufacturer. We also offer Free Delivery to Worldwide.

UKdvdsite, to save your money in a maximum way!

Please use the links below to see our terms and conditions before placing your orders.

Enjoy your stay here and happy shopping!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8233252

this says that website was set up on the 3rd of this … this says that website was set up on the 3rd of this monthhttp://www.nsspy.org/archive/name.com/2010-03-10/1.html

You've probably just saved me £80. Thank you

Original Poster

pistol6000;8233257

about us UKdvdsite.com is a Hong Kong registered company established … about us UKdvdsite.com is a Hong Kong registered company established since Year 2004. We have a good selection of TV series & Movies Boxed Sets. Most of our DVDs are Asian official release and some are R1 or R2 official release (see product descriptions). All DVDs are both NTSC and PAL compatible and can be played well on R1, R2 and R4 DVD players. *** Please note that we don’t provide any dropshipping service and ONLY items in US/UK Release Wholesale category are allowed to purchase for resale.*** The main difference between Asian Official Release and the U.K. or U.S. Releases is that the packaging and these DVD Boxed Sets have the added option of Chinese Subtitles, which can be switched off. Our box sets are sourced not only for the US but the world market. Everything we sell is 100% genuine, purchased and shipped direct from the manufacturer. We also offer Free Delivery to Worldwide. UKdvdsite, to save your money in a maximum way! Please use the links below to see our terms and conditions before placing your orders. Enjoy your stay here and happy shopping!

Yes, I read that. I was after personal experiences or some insight. Thanks for your effort though, appreciated.

They only take payment via PayPal - that sounds like someone working from their bedroom

No phone number or contact address... I think you made the right decision not to use them

Hi,

I have used this site before, my father-in-law put me onto it for very cheap compatible inks, was skeptical myself, but he had used it many times before, definitely older than 3 months old! I even required a refund after my first order, and all went quite smoothly...hope this helps.

Oh sorry....! I just realised we are talking about 2 different sites, my mistake!
    I was talking about ukdvdr.co.uk

Do you want this for £75.99 delivered from Nottinghamshire.
    Then look at ebay they say brand new and sealed 200454723283

Business Seller Information

Low Cost DVDs
    Low Cost DVDs
    21 Masefield Crescent
    NG23 6QA Notts, Nottinghamshire
    United Kingdom

Phone: 0796|7752412
    Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps

Original Poster

bigwheels;8234040

Do you want this for £75.99 delivered from Nottinghamshire.Then look at … Do you want this for £75.99 delivered from Nottinghamshire.Then look at ebay they say brand new and sealed 200454723283Business Seller InformationLow Cost DVDs Low Cost DVDs 21 Masefield CrescentNG23 6QA Notts, NottinghamshireUnited Kingdom Phone: 0796|7752412Email: [email protected] this helps

That's just brilliant. Thanks, I will be ordering this. Rep given.

Original Poster

Captain Hook;8233355

They only take payment via PayPal - that sounds like someone working from … They only take payment via PayPal - that sounds like someone working from their bedroomNo phone number or contact address... I think you made the right decision not to use them

Sketchy eh! Thanks for your advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571360
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1330
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions