UKIP members sack their leader.

Found 17th Feb
UKIP are an irrelevance and will disappear soon. That said, they have made their mark on this country in a historic way.

In the fulsome of time they and the voters who supported them or held the same views will have to explain to the young people of this country why Brexit didn't deliver the paradise that was promised.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Op seems to be confusing ukip supporters with brexit voters. Maybe deliberately to bait other members or just to show a lack of intelligence among some remain voters.
The OP is forgetting that people from all major Political Parties voted to leave the EU. Only the LibDems won't have to explain anything to others, since they have nothing worthy enough to explain anyway.
Both sides promised paradise and both prophesied doom, only stay voters continue to prophecies doom.

You say it yourself OP; "UKIP are an irrelevance and will disappear soon. " What a pointless thread but to doom monger.
DT8917th Feb

So a thread about UKIP has been threadspoiled by Shauneco's obsession with …So a thread about UKIP has been threadspoiled by Shauneco's obsession with Dianne Abbott and Graham's perversion with Jeremy Corbyn.Shock horror.

Not to mention anyone with a perverted obsession with Shaun and Graham.
72 Comments
33280880-6bKhY.jpg
Op seems to be confusing ukip supporters with brexit voters. Maybe deliberately to bait other members or just to show a lack of intelligence among some remain voters.
The OP is forgetting that people from all major Political Parties voted to leave the EU. Only the LibDems won't have to explain anything to others, since they have nothing worthy enough to explain anyway.
Ops agenda is clear, s/he must have attended the same school of maths as DA. 2+2= 67.
To save a lot of hassle,
33281154-eiQDa.jpg33281154-vmNvy.jpg33281154-GOGgp.jpg33281154-BVrIC.jpgOr alternatively refer back to all ops previous repetitive baiting threads.
Both sides promised paradise and both prophesied doom, only stay voters continue to prophecies doom.

You say it yourself OP; "UKIP are an irrelevance and will disappear soon. " What a pointless thread but to doom monger.
They shall disappear - it's called doing a runner - most crims do it.
ukip are the "come out when needed" party to confuse and divide so the torys can win.
so they will never actually go away, they just become less prominant until needed and then they are "activated"
Blah blah blah....................yawn
UKIP maybe an irrelevance now but they’re closely being followed by the joke that is the Conservative party.
I voted for brexit and helped the winning side. Come on GREAT BRITAIN.
deleted265520
So a thread about UKIP has been threadspoiled by Shauneco's obsession with Dianne Abbott and Graham's perversion with Jeremy Corbyn.

Shock horror.
DT8917th Feb

So a thread about UKIP has been threadspoiled by Shauneco's obsession with …So a thread about UKIP has been threadspoiled by Shauneco's obsession with Dianne Abbott and Graham's perversion with Jeremy Corbyn.Shock horror.

Sky News were reporting an Earthquake but now I see it was Henry stamping his foot with disgust. Or was it Jeremy sending a message to Vladimir?

33281846-4mtqy.jpg
Edited by: "nougat" 17th Feb
tempt12 m ago

His gf/ex-gf not happy, …His gf/ex-gf not happy, obviously!https://mobile.twitter.com/Jo_Marney/status/964908073008680960

You can always rely on social media for some sympathy
deeky9 m ago

You can always rely on social media for some sympathy

They tried everything, but the vote was not even close.
33281941-tUsvI.jpg
DT8917th Feb

Some slash and burn in here then ?

frankly at this stage hope Ukip survive at least we know where the 'A's' are
shadey123 h, 19 m ago

Op seems to be confusing ukip supporters with brexit voters. Maybe …Op seems to be confusing ukip supporters with brexit voters. Maybe deliberately to bait other members or just to show a lack of intelligence among some remain voters.

Well, considering UKIP stands for 'UK Independence Party', its leader at the time of the referendum was Nigel Farage(one of the main leaders of the Brexit campaign), leaving the EU was in its manifesto in 2015 ('We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by leaving the EU', apparently) and something it heavily campaigned for prior to and before the referendum, I'm not surprised. 96% of its voters voted to leave the European Union. And they had their own bus too:
33282199-DNZDh.jpg
The majority of UKIP supporters were Brexit voters. Not all Brexit voters necessarily supported UKIP, but it was the only 'main' party to support Brexit. Before the referendum, the Conservatives, the Labour Party, the Liberal Democrats, the Greens, the SNP all supported remain.

And really? 'lack of intelligence among some remain voters'? Please, enlighten me on this superior, elite intelligence that all Brexiters have
Saturn1 h, 28 m ago

It's very concerning, Mentions nothing about the ops agenda because it suits his own agenda to make snide digs against me and other members that he seems to have developed a problem with ( all one sided ). Where is the op?. I'm merely pointing out facts.

DT is a massive hypocrite, Complains about me threadspoiling by threadspoiling himself, You couldn't make it up.
ethernet2217th Feb

Well, considering UKIP stands for 'UK Independence Party', its leader at …Well, considering UKIP stands for 'UK Independence Party', its leader at the time of the referendum was Nigel Farage(one of the main leaders of the Brexit campaign), leaving the EU was in its manifesto in 2015 ('We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by leaving the EU', apparently) and something it heavily campaigned for prior to and before the referendum, I'm not surprised. 96% of its voters voted to leave the European Union. And they had their own bus too:[Image] The majority of UKIP supporters were Brexit voters. Not all Brexit voters necessarily supported UKIP, but it was the only 'main' party to support Brexit. Before the referendum, the Conservatives, the Labour Party, the Liberal Democrats, the Greens, the SNP all supported remain. And really? 'lack of intelligence among some remain voters'? Please, enlighten me on this superior, elite intelligence that all Brexiters have

So did the 17 million plus leavers vote for ukip then? Think carefully before answering (you're trying to prove your intellect)
shadey1219 m ago

So did the 17 million plus leavers vote for ukip then? Think carefully …So did the 17 million plus leavers vote for ukip then? Think carefully before answering (you're trying to prove your intellect)

You have the audacity to criticise my intelligence when you can't even read my post? At no point did I say that all 17 million Brexit voters supported UKIP: what I said was that UKIP had a huge influence and impact on the referendum and were the 'main' party advocating for Brexit. There is no denying that UKIP's existence was based almost 100% on getting the UK out of the EU and that now we have voted to leave they have pretty much become completely irrelevant. UKIP claimed that leaving the EU would 'leave us free to fulfil our different destinies' and it is certainly abundantly clear that we are not getting the paradise that Brexit promised.
Stay or should you go ? F'd either way
ethernet2212 m ago

You have the audacity to criticise my intelligence when you can't even …You have the audacity to criticise my intelligence when you can't even read my post? At no point did I say that all 17 million Brexit voters supported UKIP: what I said was that UKIP had a huge influence and impact on the referendum and were the 'main' party advocating for Brexit. There is no denying that UKIP's existence was based almost 100% on getting the UK out of the EU and that now we have voted to leave they have pretty much become completely irrelevant. UKIP claimed that leaving the EU would 'leave us free to fulfil our different destinies' and it is certainly abundantly clear that we are not getting the paradise that Brexit promised.

Read this again, then maybe the thread,
33282424-D8BCP.jpgYou waded in with this, perhaps question yourself and your motivation. Then answer yourself.
Not sure why UKIP still exist.
They've succeeded in helping to make this country worse, what more do they want now?
Uranus18th Feb

Not sure why UKIP still exist.They've succeeded in helping to make this …Not sure why UKIP still exist.They've succeeded in helping to make this country worse, what more do they want now?

what does any politician want ?
as to the rest see above my comment above
shadey1210 h, 46 m ago

Read this again, then maybe the thread,[Image] You waded in with this, …Read this again, then maybe the thread,[Image] You waded in with this, perhaps question yourself and your motivation. Then answer yourself.

*sigh*

OP made a comment about UKIP members having a vote of no confidence against their leader, how UKIP are becoming irrelevant and how UKIP had a massive impact on the Brexit vote.

Yet you're suggesting that UKIP had nothing to do with the Brexit vote?
ethernet2214 m ago

*sigh*OP made a comment about UKIP members having a vote of no confidence …*sigh*OP made a comment about UKIP members having a vote of no confidence against their leader, how UKIP are becoming irrelevant and how UKIP had a massive impact on the Brexit vote. Yet you're suggesting that UKIP had nothing to do with the Brexit vote?

Op started a thread to bait people in my (and others) opinion. You waded in, end of story.
Go back to begining of thread, repeat as necessary until it sinks in.
I'm glad that many Remainers have more intelligence than some of the nonesense several of their camp have posted on this thread.
shadey1226 m ago

Op started a thread to bait people in my (and others) opinion. You waded …Op started a thread to bait people in my (and others) opinion. You waded in, end of story.Go back to begining of thread, repeat as necessary until it sinks in.

Well if, as you are suggesting, the OP's intention was to bait the rabid Brexiteers, (s)he has certainly succeeded.
RonChew5 m ago

Well if, as you are suggesting, the OP's intention was to bait the rabid …Well if, as you are suggesting, the OP's intention was to bait the rabid Brexiteers, (s)he has certainly succeeded.

33283674-BLXIH.jpg
RonChew11 m ago

Well if, as you are suggesting, the OP's intention was to bait the rabid …Well if, as you are suggesting, the OP's intention was to bait the rabid Brexiteers, (s)he has certainly succeeded.

Well the thread is clearly targeting "rabid Brexiteers", So yes, the op is a Brexit troll. Lays the bait, these threads usually end the same way.
shadey127 m ago

[Image]

On the contrary, if it was a baiting thread as you suggested, I would say that it has gone exactly to plan. The usual UKIP suspects are all here foaming away.
.MUFC.3 m ago

Well the thread is clearly targeting "rabid Brexiteers", So yes, the op is …Well the thread is clearly targeting "rabid Brexiteers", So yes, the op is a Brexit troll. Lays the bait, these threads usually end the same way.

You'd better have your fun while it lasts then.
RonChew8 m ago

On the contrary, if it was a baiting thread as you suggested, I would say …On the contrary, if it was a baiting thread as you suggested, I would say that it has gone exactly to plan. The usual UKIP suspects are all here foaming away.

Broken record Ron, aren't you? When all else fails let's accuse everyone who voted out of being a ukip supporting racist, tried and tested by you on numerous occasions and makes you look a little bit silly. It's a shame you can't accept democracy comrade.

Edit, I think the thread's done more to bring out the raging remainers.
Edited by: "shadey12" 18th Feb
shadey124 m ago

Broken record Ron, aren't you? When all else fails let's accuse everyone …Broken record Ron, aren't you? When all else fails let's accuse everyone who voted out of being a ukip supporting racist, tried and tested by you on numerous occasions and makes you look a little bit silly. It's a shame you can't accept democracy comrade.Edit, I think the thread's done more to bring out the raging remainers.

Still making stuff up shady? It's not me who produces the same foaming reaction every time Brexit is mentioned.
RonChew13 m ago

You'd better have your fun while it lasts then.

You sound uncharacteristically informed, Ron. Reports filed already, or just in draft form? Busy day for the moderation team either way.

shadey129 m ago

Broken record Ron, aren't you? When all else fails let's accuse everyone …Broken record Ron, aren't you? When all else fails let's accuse everyone who voted out of being a ukip supporting racist, tried and tested by you on numerous occasions and makes you look a little bit silly. It's a shame you can't accept democracy comrade.Edit, I think the thread's done more to bring out the raging remainers.

Tread carefully, Shadey. You know how these things inevitably go when people with no interest in genuine debate get involved.
RonChew9 m ago

Still making stuff up shady? It's not me who produces the same foaming …Still making stuff up shady? It's not me who produces the same foaming reaction every time Brexit is mentioned.

You have a nice day Ron, I'm sure you will be monitoring everything and only making a comment when it suits your well balanced and unbiased agenda.
Going back to the original topic, does anyone think UKIP have made the wrong decision, given the girlfriend in question is apparently no longer his girlfriend?
Uranus18th Feb

Going back to the original topic, does anyone think UKIP have made the …Going back to the original topic, does anyone think UKIP have made the wrong decision, given the girlfriend in question is apparently no longer his girlfriend?

Are they looking for perfect? - not going to find it.
Might find some awkward/ugly boring prat that's done nothing in their life, or find someone who hasn't been caught yet, or maybe find someone who has the backing of the establishment, but they have absolutely no chance whatsoever of finding perfect.

Only difference between them and him is he's been caught, other than that . . . . fits the politician profile.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants