Groups

Ukraine V England Idea...

It has been announced that The World Cup Qualifier between England and Ukraine will be shown on the internet only.

For 4.99 you can buy it now, on Thursday til Friday it will be 9.99 and on Saturday it will be 11.99.

My question is this:

What if I bought it for 4.99 and gave everyone on here my login??

Would it work or not?

17 Comments

Let's try it. Awaiting PM from you now. :whistling:

Might be restricted by IP address.

Yeah that would work, we could have a bet on your account details too......wahay

Babbabooey;6486208

Might be restricted by IP address.

Pity if you have dynamic ip after paying for your router to reboot when it gets packet loss from stream and no access on ip change. So it's not likely tied to IP

Sounds like a job for Justin lol

Banned

Crickey.

I'm surprised they haven't thought of that!

All national games should be free on BBC or ITV

dontasciime;6486218

Pity if you have dynamic ip after paying for your router to reboot when … Pity if you have dynamic ip after paying for your router to reboot when it gets packet loss from stream and no access on ip change. So it's not likely tied to IP

No, I mean restricted to 1 IP address per login per session.

Babbabooey;6486604

:thumbsup:

dontasciime;6486648

:thumbsup:

first it was cricket, now football.

won't be long before sly is 'the undisputed home of football'. what was it about monopoly the git murdoch was chatting about ? :whistling:.

what are the chances this company is a subsidiary of bskyb ?

deanos;6486500

All national games should be free on BBC or ITV

BBC should be free!

Babbabooey;6486604

this WILL be the case

I'll have it live on TV. It's going to be live on 8 different satellite channels in Europe. I'll have a word with my mate and see if I can stream it.

so it should be on it the pub? if they normally show foreign channels for 3pm saturday kickoffs.

landofdan;6487307

so it should be on it the pub? if they normally show foreign channels for … so it should be on it the pub? if they normally show foreign channels for 3pm saturday kickoffs.

If they've got a motorised system, the match is being shown live on the following channels:

[COLOR="Red"]4.8 deg Sirius[/COLOR] : TRK Futbol [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] TRK Ukraine [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] Viasat Football (Norway) [COLOR="Red"] /[/COLOR] Viasat Sport (Baltic)
    [COLOR="Red"]7 deg Eutelsat W3A[/COLOR] : TRT 1
    [COLOR="Red"]10 deg Eutelsat W2A[/COLOR] : Sportklub (Cro)
    [COLOR="Red"]13 deg Hotbird[/COLOR] : HRT 2 [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] Polsat Futbol

Banned

stefor;6487828

If they've got a motorised system, the match is being shown live on the … If they've got a motorised system, the match is being shown live on the following channels:[COLOR="Red"]4.8 deg Sirius[/COLOR] : TRK Futbol [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] TRK Ukraine [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] Viasat Football (Norway) [COLOR="Red"] /[/COLOR] Viasat Sport (Baltic)[COLOR="Red"]7 deg Eutelsat W3A[/COLOR] : TRT 1[COLOR="Red"]10 deg Eutelsat W2A[/COLOR] : Sportklub (Cro)[COLOR="Red"]13 deg Hotbird[/COLOR] : HRT 2 [COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR] Polsat Futbol

]Too sloooooow!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions