ukrbcharity.com - Raybans £14 for 1 day for charity - scam looks to be doing the rounds on facebook.com

Found 15th Jan 2015
Just putting a note out there looks to be a scam going around claiming to offer raybans for £14 loosley in aid of charity.

scamadviser.com/che…com

Overview of site according to scamadvisor.com:
[Alert Result] Registered contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] Technical contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] Administrative contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] This website is 2 Days old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
[Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old
[Alert Result] This website setup involves countries known to be high risk
[Alert Result] This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country
Community Updates
AskFacebookRay Ban
22 Comments
Thank you for putting this notice up, scam advisor stated the site is high risk. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it's probably is.
My mate has ordered 3 pairs and reviewed them , very nice looking but like u say fake lol , sometimes buying fakes are wort it if good quality however I'm nervouse about buying them now lol
I fell for it. Did they arrive, if so how long did they take?
Had some comments that suggest the glasses arrive, which surprised me. The guy said they were obvious fakes but I think they were usable. I guess the thing would be if they protect your eyes from the sun which would be the important bit. Keeping your eyes safely protected. Surprised the scam site hasn't been taken down by now though.
A little hope then. Do you know how long people waited; it's been 3 weeks for me now.
K8Fisher

Thanks for sharing, just wish booking was open for April 16. I'd Def book

K8Fisher

Thanks for sharing, just wish booking was open for April 16. I'd Def book

I'm also looking for that date - I thought it was low season is not Easter/school holidays! do you have any ideas how to get cheap NYC flights?
Dealt Facebook occurrence.
I've just ordered a pair will my bank be able to stop the payment/ are my card details public for the scammers now?
This thread will be flooded soon
Steve Mac

This thread will be flooded soon

Just like the MK bag thread!
bexster81

My mate has ordered 3 pairs and reviewed them , very nice looking but … My mate has ordered 3 pairs and reviewed them , very nice looking but like u say fake lol , sometimes buying fakes are wort it if good quality however I'm nervouse about buying them now lol

Really? Why do you buy fake stuff though, I don't get it? Surely you want a decent brand because of the quality of the glasses and lenses? Buying fake gives you neither.
PL78

I've just ordered a pair will my bank be able to stop the payment/ are my … I've just ordered a pair will my bank be able to stop the payment/ are my card details public for the scammers now?

Did you really think it was legit?
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e4/e4b133abcfbdc14e9f924e1b46c6d8c62205866c862db4a0265036480615e810.jpg
just fell for it! i can't beleive! really thought it was for charity!! i have called my cc company and blocked my card. Will dispute.

This scam is back! i'm so attentive but was blinded by the great offer.
PL78

I've just ordered a pair will my bank be able to stop the payment/ are my … I've just ordered a pair will my bank be able to stop the payment/ are my card details public for the scammers now?

Stop,your card and raise a dispute that's what I have done
am15

just fell for it! i can't beleive! really thought it was for charity!! i … just fell for it! i can't beleive! really thought it was for charity!! i have called my cc company and blocked my card. Will dispute. This scam is back! i'm so attentive but was blinded by the great offer.

How long are you going to wait before you raise a dispute ?
I brought the glasses 5 weeks ago and they arrived today they are not fake because I have a real pair I brought from ray ban and they are exactly the same (looks and feel/quality).
Grant96

I brought the glasses 5 weeks ago and they arrived today they are not … I brought the glasses 5 weeks ago and they arrived today they are not fake because I have a real pair I brought from ray ban and they are exactly the same (looks and feel/quality).

So you've joined today and this is your first post, huummmmm........
http://www.thejota.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/1087004.jpg

Edited by: "miacid" 16th Dec 2015
Grant96

I brought the glasses 5 weeks ago and they arrived today they are not … I brought the glasses 5 weeks ago and they arrived today they are not fake because I have a real pair I brought from ray ban and they are exactly the same (looks and feel/quality).

Nah, they'll be fakes.
Grant96

ah the one post member with his gunuwine way bans
Grant96

So now you have 2 pairs of fake Ray Bans...
This is a sponsored link in FB. Disgusting. Ray-Ban do little too. Obvious scam Sally the way. Some Chinese fake shop. Probably steal details too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants