UK's First ever no fee stock trading platform

Found 2nd Jul
Commission only applies if you exceed 10 trades per month or £10k per trade.

Trading 212 is an advanced, high-performance platform for trading FOREX, CFDs and Exchange Traded Equities.

We incorporate the latest web and mobile technologies to ensure fast and accurate order execution across the desktop and mobile iOS and Android versions of the platform.

Trading 212 is both easy to start trading with, yet packed with features to satisfy the most demanding traders. The platform, built entirely in house, is regularly updated to provide optimal trading conditions and to accommodate client feedback.

14 Comments

Doesn't deal on funds or SIPS.

Commission must be high.

They're making money somewhere. Selling your data? Front loading? Bulk purchase? What's the shizzle?

Where's mutley with his/her expert knowledge on share dealing, I'm sure one of their persona's will know much more about this than anyone else!

You can use this app to practice (or trade) bux
Edited by: "Denbi" 2nd Jul

I know somone who once got conned into buying some £8000 share dealing program.. £4k in advance and if in 90 days you make your money back you pay the other £4K.
Within an hour of giving the credit card details over the phone the credit card company would not cancel the transaction. He got stuffed with £4K of credit card bill and a crap share program that should be freeware..

Dyslexic_Dog5 h, 53 m ago

Where's mutley with his/her expert knowledge on share dealing, I'm sure …Where's mutley with his/her expert knowledge on share dealing, I'm sure one of their persona's will know much more about this than anyone else!

her if you don't mind! i know people keep taking the **** about my sex, but i have disclosed my sex so old joke by now, although some members still think it is funny to continue harassing me.

this thread got my attention alright. i would certainly be interested but the issue here is safety. i have a lot of money trading with hargreaves lansdown and so i need to be sure that they take my money and are actually buying the shares they claim that they have bought on my behalf rather than keep the money for themselves!

i also sit in cash, recently for 11 months! so there is a huge stash of cash in my account with hargreaves, which i would expect them to pay me back when i want it rather than spend it!

so for me, this is the issue with a new platform. i want to make sure that i can trust them with my money before i give them the cash before i worry about dealing fees, which is not that much as it is only £11.95 per deal and there is a discount if you deal over a number of deals per month.

also just noticed, there is a dealing charge for over 10k trade. i trade in chunks of 100k! inb4 all the **** takers, saying that i am lying again, so no good for me.

Edited by: "mutley1" 2nd Jul

Dyslexic_Dog

Where's mutley with his/her expert knowledge on share dealing, I'm sure … Where's mutley with his/her expert knowledge on share dealing, I'm sure one of their persona's will know much more about this than anyone else!

she was asking about how she could get to use a food bank in my thread last night so the £M stories prob fibbs

mutley1

her if you don't mind! i know people keep taking the **** about my sex, … her if you don't mind! i know people keep taking the **** about my sex, but i have disclosed my sex so old joke by now, although some members still think it is funny to continue harassing me.this thread got my attention alright. i would certainly be interested but the issue here is safety. i have a lot of money trading with hargreaves lansdown and so i need to be sure that they take my money and are actually buying the shares they claim that they have bought on my behalf rather than keep the money for themselves!i also sit in cash, recently for 11 months! so there is a huge stash of cash in my account with hargreaves, which i would expect them to pay me back when i want it rather than spend it!so for me, this is the issue with a new platform. i want to make sure that i can trust them with my money before i give them the cash before i worry about dealing fees, which is not that much as it is only £11.95 per deal and there is a discount if you deal over a number of deals per month.also just noticed, there is a dealing charge for over 10k trade. i trade in chunks of 100k! inb4 all the **** takers, saying that i am lying again, so no good for me.

as above why you asking how to get food from the food bank?
most food donated is from the value rages anyway personally I hope I am never in need of a food bank and feel for those who do need it

They seem to be advertising this app on YouTube non-stop. Up until a few weeks ago the advert was so out of date it kept mentioning 2016. Didn't fill me with confidence, although I am a little curious.

miles136

as above why you asking how to get food from the food bank?most food … as above why you asking how to get food from the food bank?most food donated is from the value rages anyway personally I hope I am never in need of a food bank and feel for those who do need it

Anything to get a reaction Miles, s/he swings from one end of the spectrum to the other in each thread. That was a particularly disgusting comment in your thread though.

MSK.

They seem to be advertising this app on YouTube non-stop. Up until a few … They seem to be advertising this app on YouTube non-stop. Up until a few weeks ago the advert was so out of date it kept mentioning 2016. Didn't fill me with confidence, although I am a little curious.

I want one were you pop in £500 and 6moths later you have £250k

miles136

I want one were you pop in £500 and 6moths later you have £250k

If you find one tell me and if I find one I'll tell you? Sounds awesome

miles1368 h, 26 m ago

as above why you asking how to get food from the food bank?most food …as above why you asking how to get food from the food bank?most food donated is from the value rages anyway personally I hope I am never in need of a food bank and feel for those who do need it

I was making a joke? Guess you can't tell a joke when you hear one? Or maybe I am just bad at making jokes!

I also am very curious about everything and want to understand how things works, hence my interest in how food banks works, as they are open to abuse by greedy people. At least you haven't taken the **** with my sex.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!24
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions