UKTV Play launching free box sets

Found 30th AprEdited by:"dickie_engine"
The Michael J Fox show is on UKTV Play, even though it's never been on Dave.

A free binge, if you like him.

uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/sho…001
Community Updates
11 Comments
UKTV play turned up on the Roku box the other week must have had an update. Some good programs showing on it
Sounds cool, thanx :-)
niceroundpound23 m ago

UKTV play turned up on the Roku box the other week must have had an …UKTV play turned up on the Roku box the other week must have had an update. Some good programs showing on it

I haven't played with my ROKU for about 1 Year!, loooooooooool.

Looks like a wee urgent 'update' is somewhat in order too, and stuff, huh?. ;-)
AFAIK also available on NowTV boxes, but you may need to download the UKTV Play app on the box if it's an older one.
Every Episode of taskmaster too - if you love it as much as I do!
dickie_engine1 h, 26 m ago

Every Episode of taskmaster too - if you love it as much as I do!

I haven't heard of this one before.

What's it like?, any good?. :-)
RufusA3 h, 2 m ago

AFAIK also available on NowTV boxes, but you may need to download the UKTV …AFAIK also available on NowTV boxes, but you may need to download the UKTV Play app on the box if it's an older one.

I have one of these as well, which I haven't used for over 6 Months ...

Looks like a wee 'update' on that too is in order?.

And there was me thinking that some of the excessive updates on those things were purely an immaterial pointless exercise by alllll parties concerned, etc ...

Just as well then?. :-)
A clickable link would be nice.

Doesn't have to be a relevenat one - I just like clicking things!

BillySollox2 h, 28 m ago

A clickable link would be nice.Doesn't have to be a relevenat one - I just …A clickable link would be nice.Doesn't have to be a relevenat one - I just like clicking things!

uktvplay.uktv.co.uk

I posted it on my laptop with link and everything. Now on my mobile I don’t see it. Anyway, pasted link. Though better to get app if you’re on mobile.
BillySollox3 h, 19 m ago

A clickable link would be nice.Doesn't have to be a relevenat one - I just …A clickable link would be nice.Doesn't have to be a relevenat one - I just like clicking things!

Hahahahahahahaha, I definitely know the feeling, looool.
OP .. Michael J Fox, aka Marty McFly, of the Back To The Future Trilogy, lol. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants