Groups

Ultimate Mobile UK SIM Only Comparison Guide - 58 Offers On 8 Networks!

I've just finished writing a comparison guide with you, HUKD guys in mind!!!!
    Basically, I've compared all the SIM-only packages on sale in the UK and put them in a spreadsheet, allowing people to do play with the data collected.

See here bit.ly/AXafA

12 Comments

Original Poster

well done...and very good idea...but isnt this just going to be outdated in a couple of days?

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5400516

well done...and very good idea...but isnt this just going to be outdated … well done...and very good idea...but isnt this just going to be outdated in a couple of days?

Let me know and I will update it.. that's not a big deal... Basically, just like every1 else, I am fed up with looking around....

Will try to do the same for landline and broadband...

rep added, good work

have some rep.....

Original Poster

Comments about how to improve the guide are welcomed. More specifically, are there any fields/columns that need to be added?

Original Poster

garbage456;5401615

1st want to say thank you for the info.but why does virgin mobile say £22 … 1st want to say thank you for the info.but why does virgin mobile say £22 600 minutes etc etc and then further down it says Virgin mobile EC and the same values?

EC = Existing Customers. Virgin offers preferential rates for existing customers. check the details

Link does not load for me....

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5413586

Link does not load for me....maxmix

Try now... Does load for me

Good idea, not for me tho as on contract but always thought this sort of thing would be useful.

put it in a web page style e.g. run by a database that can be updated within minutes

would need php / asp and a database knowledge, then you can have the table updated, and lots of other cool ideas could be incorporated like a search by mins / text, cost per month, etc

Original Poster

faevilangel;5429875

put it in a web page style e.g. run by a database that can be updated … put it in a web page style e.g. run by a database that can be updated within minutes :)would need php / asp and a database knowledge, then you can have the table updated, and lots of other cool ideas could be incorporated like a search by mins / text, cost per month, etc

Thanks for your suggestions... I found that bilmonitor.com was the closest example of something similar... Do you have any other website in mind?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45

See more discussions