Groups

Ultimate USB hub/reader GADGET

Hello,

I'm wandering if anyone knows where I can get an all singing, all dancing usb hub. Ideal with:
    -USB hub
    -Memory card reader
    -SIM card reader
    -Smart card reader
    -docking ports
    -IR reciever?
    -Bluetooth/wireless??
    -anything whacky???
    -whatever else might be suggested or you can think of

6 Comments

Banned

its called a laptop

Original Poster

imran -doh

nah, seriously my laptop although fancy and sleek is limited in terms of connections with USB and memory cards. It does have bluetooth and wireless though, but thought others might not.

Banned

OperateOnMe;4083961

imran -dohnah, seriously my laptop although fancy and sleek is limited in … imran -dohnah, seriously my laptop although fancy and sleek is limited in terms of connections with USB and memory cards. It does have bluetooth and wireless though, but thought others might not.

yeah i was messing.. but your links are impressive... i didn't know such products existed!

Banned

Ooh, I#d like one of those too

Bought my girlfriend something like that once. Well, not even remotely like it, but it vibrated nicely and it made her make noises that lead me to believe that she was very happy with it, and what more do you want in a USB device?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions