Ultrabook/2 in 1

Found 13th Nov 2017
Hello to everyone!
As some of you have seen so many deals and bought so many times from sites like GearBest, BangGood, etc I need some advice.
I am looking for a cheaper ultrabook/2 in 1, no more than 14" with decent specs for office/social/ light photo editing and really light gaming. Plus sometimes some programming but as well,light.
I was thinking of Ezbook Pro 3 as is good value for the money, compared to other laptops.
At the same time I was thinking about waiting for Black Friday and find something UK based that will be a good deal and will have warranty, will get it in 1-2 days tops?
Examples: Lenovo Yoga, HP XPS, etc.
Or, final option, take the plunge and go for the premium ones like Surface Book/Macbook Pro on Black Friday? Last 2-3 cheaper laptops started having diverse problems after a while (cheap build quality, parts).
Any advice/review or experience is more than welcome.
Thank you for your time.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

welcome to hukd
coll user name

I'd advise being more subtle in future attempts

Original Poster

jaylovesit30 m ago

I'd advise being more subtle in future attempts

Future attempts of doing what?

Original Poster

mattmerch1 h, 0 m ago

welcome to hukd coll user name

Its an username assigned automatically after I pressed login with google (my email has Info Box as a name). Dunno why it gave plenty of number at the end of it.
Edited by: "Info_Box" 13th Nov 2017

Some Curry stores have Surface Pro 4 in the back still for sale around £550. You haqve to specifically go in and ask to get one, worth it if you find one. Will say no on the phone to you.

Original Poster

googley22 h, 35 m ago

Some Curry stores have Surface Pro 4 in the back still for sale around …Some Curry stores have Surface Pro 4 in the back still for sale around £550. You haqve to specifically go in and ask to get one, worth it if you find one. Will say no on the phone to you.

It sound like a great deal. I will gave a look, thank you!

Op, regarding your user name and all the numbers: how on earth are you going to remember all those numbers when you log back in?

Original Poster

Toptrumpet9 h, 8 m ago

Op, regarding your user name and all the numbers: how on earth are you …Op, regarding your user name and all the numbers: how on earth are you going to remember all those numbers when you log back in?

I will just click "login with Google" and problem solved.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions