Groups

Ultrasonic Mouse Repellents - do they work?

As above.

Has anyone actually used these successfully, if so what make/source.

Rep for helpful answers.

Thanks

6 Comments

No, we bought one from B&Q, but the mice didn't take any notice. In fact came down one day and there was the mouse sat next to it on the kitchen floor!!! Took it back and got refund.

The annoying thing is we have five cats too, lazy things couldn't be bothered chasing the mice - we've cut their food down now to get our own back, lol!!

Original Poster

KazzyD;6878819

No, we bought one from B&Q, but the mice didn't take any notice. In fact … No, we bought one from B&Q, but the mice didn't take any notice. In fact came down one day and there was the mouse sat next to it on the kitchen floor!!! Took it back and got refund.:giggle:The annoying thing is we have five cats too, lazy things couldn't be bothered chasing the mice - we've cut their food down now to get our own back, lol!!

Banned

in a word - NO!

Bought mine from Wilkinsons last autumn - after having it about 10 days haven't seen a mouse in the garage since

I used to sell these in a pet shop I used to own and can safely say NO!! They are supposed to agitate the mouse or rat when turned on, but the mouse would quite happily play on the device without any problems.

After we tested them, I sent the whole lot back to the supplier with a little DVD video we made.

The electromagnetic ones work, bit dearer but worth it. We had a plague of rats in the loft and visits from the council pest control, but all gone now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1844
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2835
      3. love affairs1857
      4. word association Game73944528

See more discussions