Groups

Ultraviolet Codes

Hello,

I was just wanting to know if anyone had any Ultraviolet Codes that they didn't intend to use. If so it would be very grateful to receive any as my collection seems to be rather sparse.

On another not I seem to have a spare Les Miserable UV code which I am giving away.

Thanks

12 Comments

I have a UV code for Journey 2 the mysterious Island that is now out of date, but somebody once said that expired codes could still be used.

If you want it, I can PM you the code.

If you dont mind, Can I have it? Thanks

Original Poster

feifei

I have a UV code for Journey 2 the mysterious Island that is now out of … I have a UV code for Journey 2 the mysterious Island that is now out of date, but somebody once said that expired codes could still be used.If you want it, I can PM you the code.

If you don't mind. That would be perfect! :D. Are you wanting Les Miserables, or shall I pass it onto Rignaj? Thanks again.

Strikerjkk

If you don't mind. That would be perfect! :D. Are you wanting Les … If you don't mind. That would be perfect! :D. Are you wanting Les Miserables, or shall I pass it onto Rignaj? Thanks again.

I'm not sure which code Rignaj was asking for. I'll pass the code to you. You can give him/her Les Mis.

Thanks!!!! Any would do...

Original Poster

feifei

I'm not sure which code Rignaj was asking for. I'll pass the code to you. … I'm not sure which code Rignaj was asking for. I'll pass the code to you. You can give him/her Les Mis.

That's alright. Just tried it and worked a treat :P, so that's +1 :D. Suppose expired UV codes do still work!! Thanks

Original Poster

rignaj

If you dont mind, Can I have it? Thanks

On about Les Miserables? Can send it your way if you would like?

Strikerjkk

That's alright. Just tried it and worked a treat :P, so that's +1 :D. … That's alright. Just tried it and worked a treat :P, so that's +1 :D. Suppose expired UV codes do still work!! Thanks

That's great.

Yeah no problem, That would be great! Thanks again!!

Original Poster

rignaj

Yeah no problem, That would be great! Thanks again!!

Just PM'ed it over. Thanks

You can purchase them off ebay too, thats where i get mine from only few quid too

Original Poster

shaylorkay

You can purchase them off ebay too, thats where i get mine from only few … You can purchase them off ebay too, thats where i get mine from only few quid too

I might have to look into that, are there a few new films etc on there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192
      2. word association Game73844459
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114479
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714

See more discussions