Ultrawide scene needs to step its game up

Posted 1st Dec
Haven't seen any good sales on 21:9 monitors as of late, and drought has been particularly bad for those looking for usb c compatibility Black Friday was disappointing, hopefully run up to Christmas will show some good deals. LG UC99 still stuck at £650, benq has a decent offer, but nothing too enticing. Any thoughts drop them below, lets keep our eyes peeled so if anything does happen we can be early on the jump If you have any good suggestions, lmk, otherwise best Christmas wishes!!
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
I was really hoping for the LG 38WK95C to drop but it hasn’t moved. Nothing else has been too enticing either. I live in hope for something to happen on cyber Monday but doubt there will be much movement. Disappointing overall.
Edited by: "stephendougherty" 1st Dec
stephendougherty01/12/2019 15:39

I live in hope for something to happen on cyber Monday but doubt there …I live in hope for something to happen on cyber Monday but doubt there will be much movement. Disappointing overall.

I100% with you, it’s too stagnant right now, and so overpriced that I can’t justify buying it to myself. Playing the waiting game feels like they’ll make a pathetic 10% Christmas price drop then release a series of overpriced, much more advanced monitors in early January just to rub in the salt.
deleted1471098
Wait till after Christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions