Um.... Anybody else getting this?

Posted 27th Nov
3345418.jpg
New one on me, sorry to the people who's comment I can't like, it seems I do it too much
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
TallYoda27/11/2019 19:33

I've noticed you like pretty much every reply in your threads (not …I've noticed you like pretty much every reply in your threads (not stalking you, honest!). I was wondering if it's just to acknowledge that you've read them, if you don't want to reply/have nothing to say?I bet nobody else got that message though - they probably designed it especially for you

Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now can't acknowledge that, and not every comment deserves/needs a reply, strange. Very strange
tregs27/11/2019 19:40

Maybe you are 'liking' and not actually really spent any time reading the …Maybe you are 'liking' and not actually really spent any time reading the post?

I always read and respond to commenters if I can or they need to be responded to. I take pride in that fact.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 27th Nov
49 Comments
Probably liking everything what @reindeer333 is doing just a thought!
I've noticed you like pretty much every reply in your threads (not stalking you, honest!).

I was wondering if it's just to acknowledge that you've read them, if you don't want to reply/have nothing to say?

I bet nobody else got that message though - they probably designed it especially for you
TallYoda27/11/2019 19:33

I've noticed you like pretty much every reply in your threads (not …I've noticed you like pretty much every reply in your threads (not stalking you, honest!). I was wondering if it's just to acknowledge that you've read them, if you don't want to reply/have nothing to say?I bet nobody else got that message though - they probably designed it especially for you

Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now can't acknowledge that, and not every comment deserves/needs a reply, strange. Very strange
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:35

Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now …Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now can't acknowledge that, and not every comment deserves/needs a reply, strange. Very strange

@TallYoda I'm jealous that you could like this comment
I think I'm safe. I don't like anyone.
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:35

Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now …Ha, yeah because I appreciate people taking the time out to comment, I now can't acknowledge that, and not every comment deserves/needs a reply, strange. Very strange

Maybe you are 'liking' and not actually really spent any time reading the post?
tregs27/11/2019 19:40

Maybe you are 'liking' and not actually really spent any time reading the …Maybe you are 'liking' and not actually really spent any time reading the post?

I always read and respond to commenters if I can or they need to be responded to. I take pride in that fact.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 27th Nov
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:37

@TallYoda I'm jealous that you could like this comment

I nearly replied saying I got satisfaction from liking it, knowing you couldn't like back. But I thought it was mean so didn't...

I bet the restriction is so people can't like a load of comments to easily award whatever badge it is that has something to do with being liked however many times? Not sure why anyone would do that though since it's not that important, but can't think of another reason.
You are to likeable Mrswitch
TallYoda27/11/2019 19:41

I nearly replied saying I got satisfaction from liking it, knowing you …I nearly replied saying I got satisfaction from liking it, knowing you couldn't like back. But I thought it was mean so didn't... I bet the restriction is so people can't like a load of comments to easily award whatever badge it is that has something to do with being liked however many times? Not sure why anyone would do that though since it's not that important, but can't think of another reason.

That sounds plausible.
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:41

I always read and respond to commenters if I can or they need to be …I always read and respond to commenters if I can or they need to be responded to. I take pride in that fact.

Me liking your last couple of comments (including this one) isn't me being spiteful/jokey by the way. I genuinely like them
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:39

Gah, I can't like your post now. I've been hoisted by my own petard.
TallYoda27/11/2019 19:43

Me liking your last couple of comments (including this one) isn't me being …Me liking your last couple of comments (including this one) isn't me being spiteful/jokey by the way. I genuinely like them

An me not liking your comments, well, means I can't
I’m gonna like every comment here n see if I get a ‘like ban’
toonsquirel27/11/2019 19:46

I’m gonna like every comment here n see if I get a ‘like ban’

Go on a like spree, let me know if it happens to you!
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:46

Go on a like spree, let me know if it happens to you!

How many likes did you do I’m going crazy and still no ban I even did the unthinkable and downright disgusting thing of liking my own post
toonsquirel27/11/2019 19:47

How many likes did you do I’m going crazy and still no ban I even did the u …How many likes did you do I’m going crazy and still no ban I even did the unthinkable and downright disgusting thing of liking my own post

I've Probably liked around a million comments today
MrSwitch27/11/2019 19:48

I've Probably liked around a million comments today

Well I’m giving up I’m running out of things to like without checking what I’m liking
toonsquirel27/11/2019 19:48

Well I’m giving up I’m running out of things to like without checking what …Well I’m giving up I’m running out of things to like without checking what I’m liking

Just like and unlike the same comment, see if that works.
Have a nice evening anyway!
39145547-TIgPs.jpg
You should try clearing your Likes cache, It’s in settings, under advanced like settings.
Loading.......27/11/2019 20:00

You should try clearing your Likes cache, It’s in settings, under advanced …You should try clearing your Likes cache, It’s in settings, under advanced like settings.

toonsquirel27/11/2019 19:48

Well I’m giving up I’m running out of things to like without checking what …Well I’m giving up I’m running out of things to like without checking what I’m liking

Liking your 2nd comment in the Same thread, nothing left to say...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 27th Nov
We Care!
Bargainhead27/11/2019 20:12

Liking your 2nd comment in the Same thread, nothing left to say...

And it didn’t even work
Dyslexic_Dog27/11/2019 20:39

LikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeLikeWe Care!

You cared that much you wrote like 20 times
that you’ve broken the like button.
Can't get it to work

39146910-qR7Tl.jpg
Look at all these 'likes' in here @MrSwitch lol

39148752-7qSGU.jpg
Double bluff??
Working again..... For now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions