Groups
    EXPIRED

UMM.... some questions and help needed.

hi got two requests - i'm looking for a way for family and friends to help me in my voluntary work abroad. Basically I usually bear the cost of buying cheap good quality clothes for orphans abroad but had the idea that i could take photos of the clothes and price and see if family/friends would "buy" the clothes for the kid. i.e some would agree t buy a shirt or a t shirt or a jacket depending on how much they wanted to donate. Only problem is how do i go about doing this - and if somone bought one item i need to have a way that it would take it off the system if u know what i mean. is there any way/site i could use? - hope im making sense!

also i'm looking for a site where i can have my own blog free?

7 Comments

sounds rather complicated tbh

lmgtfy.com/?q=…log

lol, should be plenty of results there. As for the other request, It sounds like you mean a system almost like a wedding gift list but with clothing and for charity? Nothing springs to mind that works like that. x

Banned

why not make up an on-going photo album of kids in the clothes that you have supplied that you can show people and ask for donations? your idea seems to complicate things , maybe before/after happy/sad pics , assuming you are able to take pics. : )

Unless they are free, I suggest it is easier to take money and buy the clothes/items locally. It would be cheaper, environmentally better and supports the local economy. I do still take pens/pencils for the children however...

Oh, just go ]Blogger for a free blog.

Original Poster

storysacks;7500689

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+bloglol, should be plenty of results there. As … http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+bloglol, should be plenty of results there. As for the other request, It sounds like you mean a system almost like a wedding gift list but with clothing and for charity? Nothing springs to mind that works like that. x

yeh thats it exactly

where are you based, i have a childrens nearly new/charity shop in leicester? we often have an excess of childrens clothes and could donate some to u ?

Original Poster

joharni;7502013

where are you based, i have a childrens nearly new/charity shop in … where are you based, i have a childrens nearly new/charity shop in leicester? we often have an excess of childrens clothes and could donate some to u ?

hi im based in scotland just saw your post will email you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions