Groups

Unable to enter the @ symbol .......... ?

Trying to send a ecard on jib jab but it wont allow me to enter the @ symbol when i enter an email address ????

Any ideas?

11 Comments

Type the address in note pad or Word and cut and paste, works sometimes...

is the " appearing instead try pressing " on some forms they are the wrong way round

Original Poster

jeany123;7263561

is the " appearing instead try pressing " on some forms they are the … is the " appearing instead try pressing " on some forms they are the wrong way round

Bingo .... :santa:

change your keyboard layout to English (UK) rather than English (US).

This can be done through either the control panel or look down by the clock bottom right hand corner of screen. There should be a EN there if you have both keyboards installed. Choose English (UK)

umanga;7263793

change your keyboard layout to English (UK) rather than English (US).This … change your keyboard layout to English (UK) rather than English (US).This can be done through either the control panel or look down by the clock bottom right hand corner of screen. There should be a EN there if you have both keyboards installed. Choose English (UK)

it's not the keyboard it's just some forms

Badly coded flash apps are the normal culprit for me

your computer is totally knackered and you will have to go to PC world to buy a new one :w00t:

where you been smithyp? have you been in A&E for the past month feeling dizzy.

You've not been that high before.

or did you really hit the jackpot in Vegas and you been spending up?

shift+2

Banned

id say hes been celebrating his clubs best form ever......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions