Groups

Unable to post on MSE

I am a registered user on MSE but I cant post replies or start threads. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to overcome it?

I get the under forum rules at the bottom of the page.

You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your post

Thanks

DT

9 Comments

Count yourself lucky...

sorry for being obvious but are you logged in?

Banned

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I'd say thats a bonus....

A bunch of disgusting human beings being led around like sheep by another disgusting human being.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

yup, logged in

post it here instead

Original Poster

lol, me too. i always thought there would have been a positive relationship between the sites. appears i was wrong

Original Poster

kerri_ post it here instead

DDTTAA;7150018

i want to post a FT item, but ive already had my knuckles rapped by the … i want to post a FT item, but ive already had my knuckles rapped by the mods for reposting (posted, trade didnt go ahead so i expired and re-posted, but apparently has to be expired by a mod)

Can you list FS/FT items in MSE? :thinking:

If you can, thats news to me

Banned

DDTTAA;7150018

i want to post a FT item, but ive already had my knuckles rapped by the … i want to post a FT item, but ive already had my knuckles rapped by the mods for reposting (posted, trade didnt go ahead so i expired and re-posted, but apparently has to be expired by a mod)

no it has to be locked by a mod, most people can expire a thread so expiring hence why it needs mod locking so you can then wait the 7 days to relist, an expired thread doesnt mean it cannot be posted in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions