Groups

Unable to sign into quidco using firefox ?

Changed browsers last night from internet explorer to firefox but now am unable to log into quidco.

Any ideas?

10 Comments

fine for me.

clear your cookies etc?

Original Poster

grex9101;4669493

fine for me.clear your cookies etc?

It has worked, but has now cleared my usernames and passwords from hukd and others.

What the best thing to do so that it remembers all my usernames and passwords but also tracks my quidco etc?

Banned

smithyp1;4669539

It has worked, but has now cleared my usernames and passwords from hukd … It has worked, but has now cleared my usernames and passwords from hukd and others.What the best thing to do so that it remembers all my usernames and passwords but also tracks my quidco etc?

use a different browser for quidco, i use internet explorer normally, but for all quidco transactions i use firefox

Original Poster

sassie;4669571

use a different browser for quidco, i use internet explorer normally, but … use a different browser for quidco, i use internet explorer normally, but for all quidco transactions i use firefox

Thats gonna annoy me having to change all the time arghhhh

Banned

smithyp1;4669605

Thats gonna annoy me having to change all the time arghhhh

what you mean change all the time, you click on internet explorer to open when using normally, and click firefox to open if using quidco

Original Poster

sassie;4669665

what you mean change all the time, you click on internet explorer to open … what you mean change all the time, you click on internet explorer to open when using normally, and click firefox to open if using quidco

Or the other way round in my case, had to swap to firefox as IE kept crashing and hanging.

What a pain in the bum eh !

Banned

smithyp1;4669699

Or the other way round in my case, had to swap to firefox as IE kept … Or the other way round in my case, had to swap to firefox as IE kept crashing and hanging.What a pain in the bum eh !

just save you clearing quickies which then means you have to reload passwords back in, and most of the time if i see a bargain on here i automatically click through without thinking, so if i then decided to purchase and go via quidco i would have to clear all cookies, this way i dont have to

Original Poster

sassie;4669741

just save you clearing quickies which then means you have to reload … just save you clearing quickies which then means you have to reload passwords back in, and most of the time if i see a bargain on here i automatically click through without thinking, so if i then decided to purchase and go via quidco i would have to clear all cookies, this way i dont have to

Thanks sass............

Banned

clearing quickies, pmsl, i meant cookies, sorry

Original Poster

sassie;4669785

clearing quickies, pmsl, i meant cookies, sorry

:roll: .....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO56