C YA GERBIL - BACK IN A WEEK ..... ;-)

brap
    - chris_b

45 Comments

Supermod

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Is he away?

Banned

Is that one of those American National Lampoon comedy films..Gerbil goes on vacation and will there be a follow up ,maybe Girbil rides again?

Maybe...

Ohno, where's he gone?

lol..

Why what happened?

Could someone please explain?

wut....?

I cant see the thread :|?

It was deleted!

dontdothatagain;2411676

It was deleted!

how many replies did it get?

Banned

black gerbil1;2411681

how many replies did it get?

Be gone.

guv;2411691

2000Be gone.

if a mod brings back the thread and I see it has 2k posts, ill be gone :thumbsup:

I would say a screenshot even, but people here are good with Photo shop.

guv;2411691

2000Be gone.

True.True.

???????????????????????????????/

frollickingfrill;2411729

???????????????????????????????/

What?

what's this all about?

why was the thread removed? Can a mod bring it back please?

It was removed because of the amount of posts in such a short amount of time :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;2411751

It was removed because of the amount of posts in such a short amount of … It was removed because of the amount of posts in such a short amount of time :thumbsup:

il leave soon as it comes back up:thumbsup:

Ok.

But it wont.

He's not been suspended again has he?? What he do?

Banned

where you off to bg?

Banned

he isnt suspended according to the thing under his name....

sassie;2412130

where you off to bg?

I made a thread saying that if there was 2000 replies in that thread I would leave for a week, I went out (I have a life) come back and I see "bye bye gerbil" threads, and the OP I created was deleted.

Banned

black gerbil1;2412205

I made a thread saying that if there was 2000 replies in that thread I … I made a thread saying that if there was 2000 replies in that thread I would leave for a week, I went out (I have a life) come back and I see "bye bye gerbil" threads, and the OP I created was deleted.

lmfao, so did it get to 2000 posts?

sassie;2412212

lmfao, so did it get to 2000 posts?

in about 2-3hours or so ive been told, but I don't know as I never saw the thread as its been deleted

Banned

must have involved bodily parts to get that may responses and if it didnt someone really wants rid if ya for week - lol

I think that the mods spammed it at 1999 because the intelligence quota would drop to an unacceptable level if BG1 left for a week.

Imagine Princess Di's death x 3. It doesn't bear thinking about. :-(

thesaint;2412254

I think that the mods spammed it at 1999 because the intelligence quota … I think that the mods spammed it at 1999 because the intelligence quota would drop to an unacceptable level if BG1 left for a week. Imagine Princess Di's death x 3. It doesn't bear thinking about. :-(

well I agree with that son.

thesaint;2412254

I think that the mods spammed it at 1999 because the intelligence quota … I think that the mods spammed it at 1999 because the intelligence quota would drop to an unacceptable level if BG1 left for a week.

You mean there are lower levels than we already have on here?? :?

That'd be a very dark day indeed.

:-D

Syzable;2412346

You mean there are lower levels than we already have on here?? :?That'd … You mean there are lower levels than we already have on here?? :?That'd be a very dark day indeed.:-D

The ]Alexa graph awards extra points for the average I.Q of the members on a Website, BG1 keeps HUKD as high as it is, maybe not sole-handedly, but believe me, it's not in Admins interest for him to let him go for a week.

thesaint;2412394

The ]Alexa graph awards extra points for the average I.Q of the members … The ]Alexa graph awards extra points for the average I.Q of the members on a Website, BG1 keeps HUKD as high as it is, maybe not sole-handedly, but believe me, it's not in Admins interest for him to let him go for a week.

Good to see the popularity in Iran..................i'm now off to find some hot deals for Nukes...............think of the heat i'll get for that. Emasu will be sooooooo jealous. :lol:

I will campaign for this thread to come back.......

you should make a new thread, and if it gets 2000 replys within 1 hour ill be gone.

I'll join you.

black gerbil1;3179469

you should make a new thread, and if it gets 2000 replys within 1 hour … you should make a new thread, and if it gets 2000 replys within 1 hour ill be gone.

for a week ?

borolad94;3179486

for a week ?

shoot.

black gerbil1;3179509

shoot.

you? Ok then, if you insist.

black gerbil1;3179469

you should make a new thread, and if it gets 2000 replys within 1 hour … you should make a new thread, and if it gets 2000 replys within 1 hour ill be gone.

Sadly although it would get the 2000 replys, you would not take the hint.....

gari189;3179551

Sadly although it would get the 2000 replys, you would not take the … Sadly although it would get the 2000 replys, you would not take the hint.....

it would get like 15 from the few h4tez, everyone else would be like dont go brah!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions