Groups

UNBELIEVABLE !!! Barcelona Stripped of Title

Barcelona have just been stripped of the Champions League title !!!!!!!!!

UEFA officials have just announced that following investigations that went on until the early hours of this morning, it has been confirmed that Pedrito, the substitute brought on in the 90th minute, had not been re-registered for the competition following the group stages, so was therefore ineligible to take part in any of the knockout stages which of course included last nights final.

The trophy will be flown over to Old Trafford later today, where it will be presented to the Manchester United team.

Carlsberg dont do Emails to gullible Mancs, but if they did this would probably be the best in the world !!!!

17 Comments

:w00t:

Brilliant!:):-D

you wish

absolutely qaulity...had me in fits

if only it were true :whistling:

lol pmsl

Very Good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

haha i like this! Only Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal and the Mighty Fulham have beaten Man Ure Come on the Fulham!

oh no my life ended...........

Hahahahaha nice to see United get played off the park last night!

:w00t::w00t: ...and I'm a Manc!!

os5889;5339295

haha i like this! Only Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal and the Mighty Fulham … haha i like this! Only Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal and the Mighty Fulham have beaten Man Ure Come on the Fulham!

And ermm Derby,

bluesmith;5339368

And ermm Derby,

Everton too?

yeah very good

his face says it all......

http://img.skysports.com/09/05/800x600/Messi-Manchester-United-Barcelona-Champions-L_2311579.jpg

LMAO nice face van der sar

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4368/947454-nice_thread_psyche_super.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      2. What is there free to do in your town?12
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions