Groups

Unbelievable cheap price for a chair - I wasted 2 grand

Hey everyone. I spent all year saving up money to buy a couple of Winnie the Pooh deckchairs for the summer - then Woolworths go and reduce them.

Can you imagine how I felt?

woolworths.co.uk/ww_…202woolworths.co.uk/ww_…202

17 Comments

Relax in style on this fantastic Winnie the Pooh Deck Chair.

That's some price for a kids chair. ( i wouldn't even pay the reduced price:giggle: :giggle:

Oh what a bargain!!!!!!

http://www.neonatology.org/pinups/laughing.premie.gif

rabbitmoon

Hey everyone. I spent all year saving up money to buy a couple of Winnie … Hey everyone. I spent all year saving up money to buy a couple of Winnie the Pooh deckchairs for the summer - then Woolworths go and reduce them. Can you imagine how I felt? ]http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50844202

wtf....why are those chairs £999 ?

:giggle:
    BECKYBOO

That's some price for a kids chair. ( i wouldn't even pay the reduced … That's some price for a kids chair. ( i wouldn't even pay the reduced price:giggle: :giggle:

i agree wouldnt pay half the reduced price:giggle: :giggle: :giggle

rabbitmoon

Hey everyone. I spent all year saving up money to buy a couple of Winnie … Hey everyone. I spent all year saving up money to buy a couple of Winnie the Pooh deckchairs for the summer - then Woolworths go and reduce them. Can you imagine how I felt? ]http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50844202

I would have paid full price, you could have posted it when you started saving up!! Ive always wanted these!:giggle:

MANJ_007

I would have paid full price, you could have posted it when you started … I would have paid full price, you could have posted it when you started saving up!! Ive always wanted these!:giggle:

im so confused, why are they 1k?

FonZe

I think its a miss price FonZe;-)

FonZe

:giggle:

you wonder why its worth £999??

Relax in style on this fantastic Winnie the Pooh Deck Chair. This cute … Relax in style on this fantastic Winnie the Pooh Deck Chair. This cute and colourful character design chair folds away for easy storage.

worth it in my opinion :whistling:

Admin

Voting Hot!................ Oh sorry I can't... :giggle:

BECKYBOO

doh' :oops:

BECKYBOO

What a katie price?
    Sorry couldnt help myself when you put miss :giggle:

these are the alloy versions of the solid gold framed £1k versions especially made for the Beckhams.

Admin

currychops

these are the alloy versions of the solid gold framed £1k versions … these are the alloy versions of the solid gold framed £1k versions especially made for the Beckhams.

Flipping heck, now just £19.99, I bet this deal is expired in less than 30 minutes, I am buying 10 myself to put on eBay.

Original Poster

I've been on the phone to Woolworths - these chairs were actually designed and hand made by Winnie the Pooh himself which is why they were priced at the very reasonable £999. His autograph alone is worth this price. A friend of mine saw Winnie in a posh Venice restaurant once, asked for his autograph. Winnie said, in his high pitched voice "you see any bees here my friend? ****** off and leave me to my honey pot". Not a nice bear outside of the books and cartoons.

rabbitmoon

I've been on the phone to Woolworths - these chairs were actually … I've been on the phone to Woolworths - these chairs were actually designed and hand made by Winnie the Pooh himself which is why they were priced at the very reasonable £999. His autograph alone is worth this price. A friend of mine saw Winnie in a posh Venice restaurant once, asked for his autograph. Winnie said, in his high pitched voice "you see any bees here my friend? ****** off and leave me to my honey pot". Not a nice bear outside of the books and cartoons.

:giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions