Found 20th Aug 2009
i hav a ps3 which has been blocked by sony any1 know how to get it unblocked it is the internet bit

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

why have they blocked it?
tried creating a new account?

How did you get it blocked? Can you play backups or what?

Original Poster

there was a stolen credit card use on it to buy games not by me i am only buyin it today

i'd phone sony customer support, see what they say.

reformat the machine, should delete all accounts etc so you can start a fresh

Original Poster

ok thanks will try that

I wouldn't buy it tho. Planty around which are without fraud mark on them

Original Poster

i am only payin £65 for it

cookjackie;6067984

i am only payin £65 for it

Wonder why :-D

Banned

cookjackie;6067396

there was a stolen credit card use on it to buy games not by me i am only … there was a stolen credit card use on it to buy games not by me i am only buyin it today

Do you know the seller?

shanecr;6067416

reformat the machine, should delete all accounts etc so you can start a … reformat the machine, should delete all accounts etc so you can start a fresh

That would not be very good from SONY if they allow this.

If someone steals my PS3 from my house and I report it to SONY that PS3 should be banned by serial number not by account :x

To the OP if this is a stolen PS3 then you probably would not be able to use it online. I hope in your case is only because of a stolen credit card. Let us know it would be nice to know how this ends up.

Original Poster

i have got it from my brother so i know it is not a knock off and he got it from bright house still tryin to sort itwill up date when i have more news

didn't know PS3s could be blocked like that

Original Poster

phoned sony and they said that the ps3 has been blocked for life and no matter what they will never unlock it but so what i can use the internet just not playstation network and i can play all the games so for £65 who cares i got a barguin and i wil enjoy playing on it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    2. Home CCTV system advice.22
    3. Christmas presents49
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44

See more discussions