Groups
    EXPIRED

Unboxed PS3 Controllers.

Decided to take the plunge and finally buy an official PS3 controller. Sadly they are quite expensive and upon searching eBay I have found a load of sellers selling "unboxed" and "bundled" PS3 controllers (Opened a brand new console and taken the controller out) which is kinda believable.

But this leaves the opportunity for fraudsters to take the plunge. I've seen them quite cheap at £20 but I wanted to be 100%. Say I receive a controller, how can I tell if it's genuine?

3 Comments

Try Amazon.There are reputable sellers on there selling for around the same price
    Edited by: "javea" 23rd Jun 2014

Watch a youtube video PS3 pad repair and see what a real ps3 pad looks like inside , they are like a million peices but a cheap nasty fake will be half the peices and lame build quallity. You 'll see once inside these fakes wil last about a week because as with all unregulated chineese productions , , cheap nasty unfit for purpose and in most cases out right dangerous.

Original Poster

javea

Try Amazon.There are reputable sellers on there selling for around the … Try Amazon.There are reputable sellers on there selling for around the same price

Can't seem to find them for £20.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56
      2. Biscuit addiction817
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      4. Ditched Sky1012

See more discussions