Found 11th Oct 2009
just been on uncharted 2 beta, great game.

does anyone know if asda, tesco etc are selling this cheap on friday

cheers

1. Ask
  2. Uncharted
8 Comments

The beta sucks, game will be good though. Online not so much.

I was wondering the same as well, will it be cheap for the first weekend. i havent heard anything and all the pre orders seem to be around £35 which is too much for my son.
Why is it one Fifa 10 went out everywhere for £25 but i havent heard of this doing the same. do they just know that people will pay the higher price.

Beta is pretty good, the online coop missions are great.

Banned

Goofey's Girl;6551610

I was wondering the same as well, will it be cheap for the first weekend. … I was wondering the same as well, will it be cheap for the first weekend. i havent heard anything and all the pre orders seem to be around £35 which is too much for my son. Why is it one Fifa 10 went out everywhere for £25 but i havent heard of this doing the same. do they just know that people will pay the higher price.

cos fifa10 is just an update on an existing game and many would just stick with fifa09 if it was £35 minimum

online was a let down for me

csiman;6551891

cos fifa10 is just an update on an existing game and many would just … cos fifa10 is just an update on an existing game and many would just stick with fifa09 if it was £35 minimum

Of course..thanks.

unlikely as it's not multi format...

Think PES 2010 or (possibly) MW2 will be the next supermaket deal...

I dunno, but i do know tesco soild fifa for £25 on launch that might be something to go on, but as previous comments say not multiformat so this might be diff.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?67
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions