Uncharted 2 Beta - Available To The Masses !

18 replies
Found 29th Sep 2009
You can now download the Uncharted 2 Beta on PSN without having to persist about with preorders and the like.

18 Comments

Original Poster

I guess the people who this would interest are already playing it !

Thanks for the heads up, il just have a look at it!

mattb_1987;6436472

Thanks for the heads up, il just have a look at it!

Isis it on ps store

Original Poster

Yes, that was the whole point of this thread !:roll:

iNSOMANiAC;6436488

Yes, that was the whole point of this thread !:roll:

Normally I gets updated on Thursday that's why I was asking

Will have a look in the morning

Just downloading it now, from the vids i have seen it looks stunning, i really enjoyed the first one

Original Poster

I wasnt going to bother with the beta and wait for the full game but I cant resist, about to join a game !!!

may have to download this!

Original Poster

Just had my first game, deathmatch, its simple but fun, reminds me of 'The Club' actually.

Its not broken thats the main thing !

Original Poster

Have to say, first game I played was in some snow level with snipers and pistols only, it was ok. Second game was in a village with all the weaponary and it was excellent ! jus tlike playing the single player !

Help, interested in this for my son, afraid I don't know the lingo though! Is this for PS3? Beta? Any charges?

Banned

savinggrace;6437675

Help, interested in this for my son, afraid I don't know the lingo … Help, interested in this for my son, afraid I don't know the lingo though! Is this for PS3? Beta? Any charges?

Beta is the testing phase of the development, they get us to test the multiplayer and hopefully report any bugs. This is free on the PSN (store) i've got it it's really good fun.
As for the full game, that unfortunately will not be free:x but judging by the reviews so far it will be amazing ]http//ht…ves
I suppose it depends how old your son is? it's violent, but not excessively bloody.

Original Poster

Had a dabble of the co-op and objective ones last night, great fun.

The one where you have a treasure and you have to get it back to your baseby throwing it to each each other is really good when you have an organised team.

The co-op didnt exactly blow my mind but it wasnt bad

Original Poster

anyone dabbling this evening?

Banned

just sticking my first finger in

Just played the Beta for over an hour, really, really good fun.

The MP aspect of this game was totally of my radar until now

Original Poster

Aye been enjoying it myself, going to have another go later
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63683
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions