Groups

Uncharted 2 - Graphics comparison with the first one

Looks pretty impressive to me, can't wait.

16 Comments

Looking forward to this game.....1st one was really good and still my fave title on the PS3 to date.

Original Poster

Yeah after playing the multiplayer beta i can't wait for this, brilliant game

Banned

uncharted 2 looks good, graphics comparison is pretty impressive

looks like they are finally at the level they should have been at 2 years ago.

U1 is the best game by far on the PS3 for me, not been this excited about a release since Bioshock.

Lovin' the new threads and girl.

I thought the first one looked great

Syzable;6026870

Looking forward to this game.....1st one was really good and still my … Looking forward to this game.....1st one was really good and still my fave title on the PS3 to date.

Glad to see that the ps3 is finally being used to its potential - ive never played uncharted and i blame whsmiths for never sending it and having to cancel it - what kind of game is it e.g tomb raider?

Banned

dandoc2;6028471

Glad to see that the ps3 is finally being used to its potential - ive … Glad to see that the ps3 is finally being used to its potential - ive never played uncharted and i blame whsmiths for never sending it and having to cancel it - what kind of game is it e.g tomb raider?

better than tomb raider i think, tomb raider has had its day :whistling:

tbc when the revamped tomb raider comes out to go down the path of resident evil style :w00t:

dj_urban;6028500

better than tomb raider i think, tomb raider has had its day … better than tomb raider i think, tomb raider has had its day :whistling:tbc when the revamped tomb raider comes out to go down the path of resident evil style :w00t:

tomb raider legends was quality but the recent wons like underworld and anniversary were pants imo

Original Poster

Uncharted is much better than any tomb raider game, imo of course

souljacker;6028593

Uncharted is much better than any tomb raider game, imo of course

worth a tenner then ?

Original Poster

dandoc2;6028653

worth a tenner then ?

For the first one? definitely :thumbsup:

souljacker;6028677

For the first one? definitely :thumbsup:

Best price is can find is £15 on play - tbh id buy it and never play it due to my ps3 collecting dust as a hobby

Original Poster

dandoc2;6028724

Best price is can find is £15 on play - tbh id buy it and never play it … Best price is can find is £15 on play - tbh id buy it and never play it due to my ps3 collecting dust as a hobby

I've got a 360 and ps3 and to be honest uncharted is the only game on the ps3 that i keep going back to and have finished
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764171
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions