Uncharted 2 is it that good!!!!

20 replies
Found 17th Nov 2009
I have just completed playing uncharted drakes fortune & i really enjoyed it. Im now looking to buy uncharted 2 but i cant make up my mind if it's worth buying, is it better then the first game? i dont want to fall for the hype and buy the game and then play it once and realise it's not all that good. I will give u an example i really liked resistance fall of man finished playing it really liked it so i thought i'll go and buy resistance 2 played it a couple of times but got bored of it now think i should have bought killzone 2 instead of it.

I will really appreciate any advice on this guys thanx!:)

18 Comments

seriously just get it :thumbsup:

Its even better than the first one!

and while your getting that pick up a copy of MW2
if you don't already have it...

Brilliant game but unfortunately modern warfare came out last week and so i haven't had chance to finish uncharted

Modern warfare has taken over my life!

omg, it's so much better than the first one, buy it now!!!!!!!!!!

I have played a lot of games, and Uncharted 2 i would say is the best game ever, It's single player alone would make it but multiplayer boosts it's greatness.
You will never see graphics like it on any other released game.
I wouldn't bother with Modern Warfare 2 though, it's just overhyped and overrated

get it but not for the multiplayer

capend;6919795

Why not multiplayer? it's awesome with either 10 players or co-op

Get it, such a good game.
I reckon the single player for uncharted 2 is better than modern warfare 2.

Really great game. Probably my 2nd favourite game of this generation, after Left 4 Dead. Actually will become my third favourite after Left 4 Dead 2 is released on Friday.

The single player game is the best though bar none.

the porter;6921163

the single player was fantastic but mw2 was just mind blowing some real … the single player was fantastic but mw2 was just mind blowing some real thought and work went into that game, as did uncharted 2:)

LOL Please. Better than modern warfare 1 but no way close to any good game (single player). 5 hours is not a story mode? Its a bunch of levels that I feel are in no way relevant to each other. My brother has completed it through once and again in veteran in a couple of days and trust me he aint the best at games:thumbsup:

Yeah Uncharted 2 single player > Any other single player
I think the only thing that will beat it is Uncharted 3

DarkKnight;6919658

I have played a lot of games, and Uncharted 2 i would say is the best … I have played a lot of games, and Uncharted 2 i would say is the best game ever, It's single player alone would make it but multiplayer boosts it's greatness.You will never see graphics like it on any other released game.I wouldn't bother with Modern Warfare 2 though, it's just overhyped and overrated

Got to admit i thought the multiplayer was a bit pants, modern warfare multiplayer is far better

capend;6919795

this :roll:

DarkKnight;6921308

Yeah Uncharted 2 single player Any other single playerI think the only … Yeah Uncharted 2 single player > Any other single playerI think the only thing that will beat it is Uncharted 3

Metal Gear Solid series is the best for me

souljacker;6921391

Got to admit i thought the multiplayer was a bit pants, modern warfare … Got to admit i thought the multiplayer was a bit pants, modern warfare multiplayer is far betterthis :roll:

Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer is obviously better Obviously as its MADE ONLY FOR MULTIPLAYER.

Met-Cast;6921432

Metal Gear Solid series is the best for meModern Warfare 2 multiplayer is … Metal Gear Solid series is the best for meModern Warfare 2 multiplayer is obviously better Obviously as its MADE ONLY FOR MULTIPLAYER.

really? i thought there was a single player and special ops section, must be just on my copy :whistling:

souljacker;6921504

really? i thought there was a single player and special ops section, must … really? i thought there was a single player and special ops section, must be just on my copy :whistling:

I didn't get this in my copy! Where about is it????

Banned

I'd buy it in a few months when its sub £20 and just get KZ2 / infamous / Dead space for the same price uncharted2 costs!

Banned

Met-Cast;6921617

I didn't get this in my copy! Where about is it????

are you serious? :w00t:

Uncharted 2 is my favourite game this year along with Demons Souls. I was disappointed with the single player on COD MW2 but the multiplayer is good. For Single Player action I would go for Uncharted 2, which also has a very good multiplayer!

csiman;6923115

are you serious? :w00t:

Yeah!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679
    2. Boredom1822
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74571

See more discussions