Groups

Uncharted 2 - Out Today !

Anyone else playing this ? Hell of a game so far, just starting chapter 3 but Im loving it, not that much has really happened so far but its just so polished that its a joy to play

31 Comments

Hello of a game to you too.

hello!,
    upto chapter 6 so far.
    playing it on hard first time round, starting to get a bit tougher in parts now.

Original Poster

doing the same myself, the graphics are probably up there as the best Ive seen this gen along with Gears Of War 2

Just finished it this morning. Two days of gaming heaven

Banned

one word to describe the game so far - AMAZING!

The best game I have ever played and I've played all the top games on every next gen console

A proper 10/10 game and shows what the PS3 can really do.

Taken me 2 hours to do the first 2 levels cos I have to keep stopping to look around at the amazing graphics / scenery lol

The cover system is brill!

Playing on normal but may go back and restart on hard as I dont want the game to ever end

The cinematic flow is top notch and really does make you feel like paying attention to the story unlike most others I've played.

Original Poster

Normal is for girls !, i plan on completing it on hard then getting all the treasures on a second playthrough on unlockable difficulty whatever its called.

I've had it since wednesday, over half way throug it, amazing game, brilliant

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6595084

Normal is for girls !, i plan on completing it on hard then getting all … Normal is for girls !, i plan on completing it on hard then getting all the treasures on a second playthrough on unlockable difficulty whatever its called.

crushing difficulty :thumbsup:

surprised chelskii hasnt appeared yet lol

Got it on wednesday too.
    Awesome game! :-D

Original Poster

Anyone wanting to do the co-op?

iNSOMANiAC;6596225

Anyone wanting to do the co-op?

Add me - teague12

add me too,
    Ecroman

Original Poster

Up to chapter 12 now, hell of a game, hell of a game.

Damn wishing I bought this now :-(

Original Poster

Chapter 18 !

now up to chapter 16, the last two chapters...wow!! the game just gets better and better

I resisted the temptation to pre-order, and lovefilm have sent it out to me today! Hope it comes tomorrow!

Just started, the detail is amazing, the tutorial epic!

Ohhh!!! I want it but have no spare cash :-(

iNSOMANiAC;6593767

doing the same myself, the graphics are probably up there as the best Ive … doing the same myself, the graphics are probably up there as the best Ive seen this gen along with Gears Of War 2

how can you compare the graphics in anyway to grey gears of war 2?

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6604991

how can you compare the graphics in anyway to grey gears of war 2?

Because gears of war 2 has amazing graphics, I assume you havent played the game. :roll:

iNSOMANiAC;6613547

Because gears of war 2 has amazing graphics, I assume you havent played … Because gears of war 2 has amazing graphics, I assume you havent played the game. :roll:

Looks the same as gears of war 1

Original Poster

Sadly, once again, you are wrong. The graphics in Gears Of War 2 are vastly superior to the first one in almost every way.

iNSOMANiAC;6613796

Sadly, once again, you are wrong. The graphics in Gears Of War 2 are … Sadly, once again, you are wrong. The graphics in Gears Of War 2 are vastly superior to the first one in almost every way.

Or your just blinded by love, love for your fpsbox 360

Original Poster

Or you're just a cretin, I know which one im going for.

iNSOMANiAC;6613927

Or you're just a cretin, I know which one im going for.

Cool

iNSOMANiAC;6613547

Because gears of war 2 has amazing graphics, I assume you havent played … Because gears of war 2 has amazing graphics, I assume you havent played the game. :roll:

actually i even have achievements for gears of war 2, but i didnt get all the storys chapter achievements cause i wouldnt be bothered de play through one of the most boring repetitive games ever.

Chapter 22 now. Awesome

tony_dudz;6615384

actually i even have achievements for gears of war 2, but i didnt get all … actually i even have achievements for gears of war 2, but i didnt get all the storys chapter achievements cause i wouldnt be bothered de play through one of the most boring repetitive games ever.

Thankyou!!
    Gears Of War 1
    Run around, work up the field through some enemies, split up, run around, work up the field through some enemies, split up. I completed Gears of War 1 and played a few levels of Gears Of War 2.

The only good thing about it is Co-Op

Met-Cast;6615491

Thankyou!!Gears Of War 1Run around, work up the field through some … Thankyou!!Gears Of War 1Run around, work up the field through some enemies, split up, run around, work up the field through some enemies, split up. I completed Gears of War 1 and played a few levels of Gears Of War 2.The only good thing about it is Co-Op

exactly!

Original Poster

Completed the game and only found 56 treasures out of 100, I was looking for them as well so some must be very well hidden
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642194
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions