Groups

Uncharted 2 Price Drop?

Hi Guys

As an avid bargain hunter as we all are, Do you think a price drop for this title will be around the corner soon. I always wait for price drops in 99% of items but I am thinking of getting this via Zavvi/the Hut/Shopto just to see how great this game is.

What do you think guys?

17 Comments

Yes, it will on the 24th November at 07.16 hrs

It`s 7.15 I think you`ll find!!

thesaint;6867547

I heard that it will be at 07:15 hrs, the price will come down to £14.99, but the deal will only be on for 23 minutes

Original Poster

thesaint;6867547

You was sarcastic to someone else earlier:whistling:. Where is the reward???. What a nasty bunch, thanks!

I'd say we won't be seeing much of a drop until after Christmas.

Uncharted 2 is a big release for Sony and they'll want to cash in to the max over the xmas period.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;6867620

I'd say we won't be seeing much of a drop until after Christmas.Uncharted … I'd say we won't be seeing much of a drop until after Christmas.Uncharted 2 is a big release for Sony and they'll want to cash in to the max over the xmas period.

Thank you so much for the reply. I know it may be one of them COD MW titles that never reduces in price so I'm thinking maybe just take the plunge!

tonygee;6867645

Thank you so much for the reply. I know it may be one of them COD MW … Thank you so much for the reply. I know it may be one of them COD MW titles that never reduces in price so I'm thinking maybe just take the plunge!

how come you chose to believe him ahead of the three posters at the top?

Original Poster

hassony;6867668

how come you chose to believe him ahead of the three posters at the top?

If i'm offending you sorry I really thought you were taking the **** it must of been the typo of 7.16, which seemed weird I'm sorry:oops:. i thought it was like "how do we know" type thing?

Original Poster

SORRY, i have looked into your posts and READ it the wrong way. I really do apologise:oops:, I'll wait until 07.16 on the 24th Nov but no later than 07.38 hrs

Oh...the fat nerds on the internet...don't you just love 'em!!

good

Waiting for my rep now

Original Poster

hassony;6867929

goodWaiting for my rep now

:thumbsup:
    Rep Given, Can you exchange 'rep' for real things?

a free unchartered game for every 15 reps

Original Poster

Hey, My last post regarding this thread but why don't you follow oldmanhouse's reply it was so helpful and polite and eloquent and the kind of mature response I was hoping for. You should strive for that!

Warm Regards
    :thumbsup:

Banned

tonygee;6867584

You was sarcastic to someone else earlier:whistling:. Where is the … You was sarcastic to someone else earlier:whistling:. Where is the reward???. What a nasty bunch, thanks!

he's like that all the time. Most of us just ignore him now. :thumbsup:

somewhere in his tiny twisted mind, he thinks hes funny :thinking:

Original Poster

Cheers csiman, With the advice from oldmanhouse and I was doubtful of a swift decrease in price I went for Amazon @ £37.99 as I had £22 in gift vouchers. I thought why not, I'll have MW2 and Uncharted 2 together to play, Oh well its nearly Christmas:-D

Uncharted 2 is supposed to be the best.game.ever - why wait?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6868596

Uncharted 2 is supposed to be the best.game.ever - why wait?

It's worked for me thus far, waiting for a price decrease. You're right I should of a while back:)

GTA4 is the only other game I have bought at full price:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…45
      2. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      4. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22

See more discussions