Uncharted 2 Student Offer £35.99

10 replies
Found 1st Oct 2009
On HMV online, with my student card I can get 10% of the price of uncharted 2 which is £39.99 bringing it to £35.99. The game has got great reviews and I'm currently playing through the demo which is taking me some getting used to. I didn't post as a deal as it isn't really, just restricted to students, I just think that £35.99 is still a bit pricey, can anyone persuade me or should I just wait till after christmas?

10 Comments

wait, it will coem down further leading up to christmas :thumbsup:

micoo;6453015

wait, it will coem down further leading up to christmas :thumbsup:

+1

still awful expensive these days for a game

sub £30 and its kind of realistic

I wouldn't call £36 a bit pricey for a new game which retails at atleast £40, it is the norm for students when buying games from HMV.

From my experience HMV are bad with pre-orders, I used to get my games on the Sat at the earliest, usually the Monday. Shopto and Game are your best bet.

cribert;6453026

still awful expensive these days for a game sub £30 and its kind of … still awful expensive these days for a game sub £30 and its kind of realistic

What? Games have been £40+ for years, comments like yours amaze me.

cas398;6453047

THESE DAYS! read the comment, i;ve never paid £40 for a game brand new you can always get it cheaper

Banned

cas398;6453047

and people who stump up £40+ amaze me even more when 99% are half that price within a month

Original Poster

csiman;6453316

and people who stump up £40+ amaze me even more when 99% are half that … and people who stump up £40+ amaze me even more when 99% are half that price within a month

I doubt Modern Warfare 2 will though, the first game took a loong time to come down in price

SmashInt;6454073

I doubt Modern Warfare 2 will though, the first game took a loong time to … I doubt Modern Warfare 2 will though, the first game took a loong time to come down in price

and thats still £30+ in most places

cribert;6453065

THESE DAYS! read the comment, i;ve never paid £40 for a game brand new … THESE DAYS! read the comment, i;ve never paid £40 for a game brand new you can always get it cheaper

Who said you can't get it cheaper? It's only a few quid cheaper yet your making it out like it's the con of the centuary.

You can't get any £40+ game for less than £30 which is the stupid comment you made.

csiman;6453316

and people who stump up £40+ amaze me even more when 99% are half that … and people who stump up £40+ amaze me even more when 99% are half that price within a month

No one cares that you don't want a game on release day or doesn't understand why people do, that say more about your thinking process than anything else.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72786
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions