Uncharted 4 explorer pack discount code

Found 13th Jul 2016
Bought the game on amazon prime day, they gave me a discount code for the explorers pack, which i assume is extra maps and coins etc. not sure really. But they gave me a £5 off code, making the cost £15. Not really sure if it is transferable, but i have no intention of using it so might as well give it a go if you were interested anyway. First to ask gets it.
Community Updates
3 Comments
Yes please
Can I join the queue?
wackypaki

...the explorers pack, which i assume is extra maps and coins etc. not … ...the explorers pack, which i assume is extra maps and coins etc. not sure really...

[ store.playstation.com/!/en-gb/games/addons/uncharted-4-a-thief%e2%80%99s-end-explorer%e2%80%99s-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00917_00-U4EXPLORERSPACK0 ]
---
Description

Expand your Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End experience with the Explorer’s Pack, which includes:

• Play the first ever Uncharted single-player bonus chapter as soon as it’s released.
• 3,200 Uncharted™ Points to spend on weapons, upgrades and items in Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer.*

You’ll need a copy of Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End to use the Explorer’s Pack.

*All Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer content can be earned through gameplay.
---
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants