Uncharted 4 steelbook

Anyone know how to get the grey Uncharted 4 steelbook case? I just saw it recently and it looks way better than the cluster**** of a steelbook that came with the special edition (the one by that Iaccarino 'kid who draws' guy).

8 Comments

Original Poster

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/714hkucglIL._SL1500_.jpg this one

Amazon.de. Currently out of stock however. Not sure where else

amazon.de/Unc…ook
Edited by: "Bure11" 2nd Feb

hass123

Anyone know how to get the grey Uncharted 4 steelbook case? I just saw it … Anyone know how to get the grey Uncharted 4 steelbook case? I just saw it recently and it looks way better than the clusterXXXX of a steelbook that came with the special edition (the one by that Iaccarino 'kid who draws' guy).

eBay Item #182421599376.

Original Poster

fanpages

eBay Item #182421599376.

£16 a lot for just the steelbook alone, I'll keep checking the link Bure11 posted to see when they have it on stock. I assume I could use the same UK amazon account to buy stuff on other location Amazon websites?

hass123

£16 a lot for just the steelbook alone, I'll keep checking the link … £16 a lot for just the steelbook alone, I'll keep checking the link Bure11 posted to see when they have it on stock. I assume I could use the same UK amazon account to buy stuff on other location Amazon websites?

You can use the same login, but can't use gift cards from your UK account or anything like that. Can't add it to your UK wishlist either, which is annoying

In any case, what you really want is the Czech Republic exclusive black steelbook for the Uncharted 1-4 collection...
[img]1488057173.rsc.cdn77.org/Ser…shx?size=1&img=ZDcxNTFmMWVhNTRiYTgyNy5qcGc=[/img]

hass123

Anyone know how to get the grey Uncharted 4 steelbook case? I just saw … Anyone know how to get the grey Uncharted 4 steelbook case? I just saw it recently and it looks way better than the clusterXXXX of a steelbook that came with the special edition (the one by that Iaccarino 'kid who draws' guy).

fanpages

eBay Item #182421599376.

hass123

£16 a lot for just the steelbook alone, I'll keep checking the link … £16 a lot for just the steelbook alone, I'll keep checking the link Bure11 posted to see when they have it on stock. I assume I could use the same UK amazon account to buy stuff on other location Amazon websites?

You're welcome.

Original Poster

stevenjameshyde

In any case, what you really want is the Czech Republic exclusive black … In any case, what you really want is the Czech Republic exclusive black steelbook for the Uncharted 1-4 collection...[img]https://1488057173.rsc.cdn77.org/Services/ImageHandler.ashx?size=1&img=ZDcxNTFmMWVhNTRiYTgyNy5qcGc=[/img]

That looks awesome
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions