Found 26th Aug 2016
I have 2 pre order codes for Uncharted that havent been used and i have traded the game in now so up for grabs.

Let me know if you want them

11 Comments

Would like one very much, Wonkey, if that's alright?

Original Poster

CoffinMatt

Would like one very much, Wonkey, if that's alright?

PM on way

Yes please wonkey!

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Yes please wonkey!

Sorry Mikey it was 2 codes for different things, one was pre order code and the other was £5 off an expansion pack and they have both gone to Coffinmatt.

Sorry!

wonkey

Sorry Mikey it was 2 codes for different things, one was pre order code … Sorry Mikey it was 2 codes for different things, one was pre order code and the other was £5 off an expansion pack and they have both gone to Coffinmatt.Sorry!

Ah, no worries, thank you anyway, lovely gesture!

Thanks Wonkey; that's really kind of you.

If it's alright with you, I'm happy to share and give Miikey the £5 discount (if he would like it).

I might have an uncharted 4 dlc for you .
Sent in PM

miikeyblue

Ah, no worries, thank you anyway, lovely gesture!

Edited by: "gill21" 26th Aug 2016

Original Poster

CoffinMatt

Thanks Wonkey; that's really kind of you. If it's alright with you, I'm … Thanks Wonkey; that's really kind of you. If it's alright with you, I'm happy to share and give Miikey the £5 discount (if he would like it).

no worries on my behalf. Thats if he wants it!

gill21

I might have an uncharted 4 dlc for you .Sent in PM

Brilliant, thank you.

CoffinMatt

Thanks Wonkey; that's really kind of you. If it's alright with you, I'm … Thanks Wonkey; that's really kind of you. If it's alright with you, I'm happy to share and give Miikey the £5 discount (if he would like it).

Thanks, but gill21 has kindly sent me a code, you keep the discount buddy

miikeyblue

Thanks, but gill21 has kindly sent me a code, you keep the discount buddy … Thanks, but gill21 has kindly sent me a code, you keep the discount buddy

Ok, thanks mate. Have a good weekend!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    3. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?78

See more discussions