Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) thophy support patch is now out !!!

8 replies
Found 4th Aug 2008
Just to let you all know that Uncharted now has thophy support!!

8 Comments

Score. ! I completed it on easy but have been putting off playing it since i heard the trophy patch would come out

Sweet been waiting for this

Sloth/Mod

Can't be bothered to complete it again..........why can't they just backdate it for me. :lol:

Cool, anyone know the best price for this NOT the play.com platinum ones?

Cheers

cool finished this a long time ago will get it again now whats stopping people downloading a 100 percent game save file and cleaning up on the trophy's or does that not work?

excellent, i didn the first 2 levels then stopped waiting for the update. i tihnk ill save this game for when i move into my new house in few weeks and have no internet connection

Syzable;2672071

Can't be bothered to complete it again..........why can't they just … Can't be bothered to complete it again..........why can't they just backdate it for me. :lol:

What? This is an awsome game and well worth playing again, go though it again, you wont regret it.:thumbsup:

kaiser051;2675192

cool finished this a long time ago will get it again now whats stopping … cool finished this a long time ago will get it again now whats stopping people downloading a 100 percent game save file and cleaning up on the trophy's or does that not work?

That doesnt work
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. john2020md Joke Thread...911046
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    3. Add one, leave one game54415446
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33

See more discussions